Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Wally Guittard's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

" Good news in the mail and a bit of disappointment. All but one of the knives I bou…"

Wally Guittard replied May 8, 2017 to In what direction is your knife collection expanding?

68 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Craig s

"I'm working on expanding my collection. I just added two Rough Rider folding knives…"

Wally Guittard replied May 6, 2017 to In what direction is your knife collection expanding?

68 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Craig s

"  I'm more in to replacing some of the knives that I used to have several years bac…"

Wally Guittard replied May 1, 2017 to In what direction is your knife collection expanding?

68 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Craig s

"  I'm more into collecting than using at present and like the pack rat I'm attracte…"

Wally Guittard replied Apr 19, 2017 to market value vs resale prices

12 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Tobias Gibson

" Dime Store knives... yep that's what I called them. I was born in the city and rai…"

Wally Guittard replied Apr 17, 2017 to So much knowledge

4 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"I never thought about using a knife with the serrated edge for anything except in t…"

Wally Guittard replied Apr 15, 2017 to Serrated edge knives...... Needed Really?

15 May 12, 2017
Reply by Mark Bigolovich

" I think that maybe manifactures are trying to push the idea of a dual purpose blad…"

Wally Guittard replied Apr 13, 2017 to Serrated edge knives...... Needed Really?

15 May 12, 2017
Reply by Mark Bigolovich

"Hi J.J.   Thank you for your reply. I do agree that knives are tools to be used. If…"

Wally Guittard replied Apr 9, 2017 to Just a few words

4 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thank you Jan for fixing the pictures so they are already opened up for all to look…"

Wally Guittard replied Mar 27, 2017 to Just a few pictures

4 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Wally Guittard

"I got them to upload.....:).  As you can see 3 of the Buck knives have issues and I…"

Wally Guittard replied Mar 26, 2017 to Just a few pictures

4 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Wally Guittard

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit