Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'Knife' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

Starting the New Texas Knifemakers Association!

There has been a void in Texas for custom knifemakers.  The Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association folded and is no longer active. Se…

Started by Vance Wade Hinds

3 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

Puma Lonestar, a smooth bone sodbuster style knife!

Last week we found that Puma has a smooth bone sodbuster style knife!  We have both been very excited.  Donnie has always liked the style a…

Started by Jan Carter

6 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

Let's Play "Name That Knife"

Let's play "Name That Knife".  About once a week I will post a picture of a popular knife that most people should recognize with any distin…

Started by Ms Data

67 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

A contest to win for July (you know you want a free knife)

A Contest for July   Independence Day is coming, let’s show some spirit and have an independence month here at iKC.  Let’s free all the kni…

Started by Jan Carter

28 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

FALLKNIVEN U2 Review

For those of you that do not know, Greg Holmes @ TSA Knives and I exchange a lot of information.   He has been an iKC supporter since befor…

Started by Jan Carter

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Dave Taylor

KnifeMaker

Everyone WRITE or CALL Governor Christie TODAY! NJ Bill Would Set Bad Precedent and Could Lead to Knife Confiscations & Arrests

Everyone WRITE or CALL Governor Christie TODAY! New Jersey Bill Could Lead to Knife Confiscations & Arrests Draconian Ivory Ban Slips…

Started by Doug Ritter

1 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

LegalBlade™ App

Knife Rights Foundation is pleased to announce its groundbreaking LegalBlade™ App - Knife Laws in America™. LegalBlade™ is the world's firs…

Started by Jan Carter

6 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

An exciting step toward a bright future for Ontario Knife Company

A staple in the knife and tool arena for 125 years, Ontario Knife Company is putting an exclamation point on its already legendary reputati…

Started by Jan Carter

1 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

Knife World July an issue to get & read!!!

Normally for the upcoming Knife World I put something on the front page.  I feel the article coming to you soon is more important than that…

Started by Jan Carter

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

US Navy Civil War Rope Knife

Who can help me identify this knife and put a value on it? I believe the inscription on the ricasso is: "BH TAYLOR & BROTHER SHEFFIELD…

Started by Jason Bunch

14 May 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by