Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'iKC' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It is time...2015 iKC knife

So here we are 2015 and we need a knife!!!!  Again, I don't like to just choose one and say this is it.  This is OUR community knife not my…

Started by Jan Carter

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

The time has come to start the discussion on the 2014 iKC knife.   I would again like to shoot for August/Sept delivery date.  Something to…

Started by Jan Carter

365 Jan 15, 2015

BLADE SHOW is upon us..A new university, 8 lotteries and Knives, Knives, Knives

The tables and exhibits at BLADE offer something for every knife enthusiast. Network with other traders, blade buyers, knife collectors and…

Started by Jan Carter

8 May 20, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

January Contest 2014! Win iKC Gear

Good Morning and welcome to our first contest of the year 2014.  Let's have some fun! On January 14, 2014 The Shot Show begins.  We all kno…

Started by Jan Carter

97 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Clint Thompson

iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

Our 12 Days Of Christmas contest has been generously sponsored by TSA Knives.   There will be 2 ways to enter.   1) Post to the discussion…

Started by Jan Carter

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

What show are YOU going to?

I hear from a lot of you that the fall shows are in your sights!  I love to hear that.  Maybe our members can meet up in person. So let’s t…

Started by Jan Carter

8 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Alexander Noot

The New Chat.....Is Now Live!

Good news! Today we upgraded our chat application. If you regularly use chat, you'll probably find the new chat more friendly and more reli…

Started by Steve Hanner

32 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

In Memoriam

iKC 2010 A. G. Russell JUMBO swellcenter club knife

I found one of our club knives I had Mr. Russell make for us here from 2010. It's brand new and never used.  If you are interested I put it…

Started by Scott King

14 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Jean-François

2012*****wow

When I look back at 2012, what sticks out the most? The world did not end. Sandy and Issac tried, the wildfires tried and yet the world did…

Started by Jan Carter

11 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

How Do I Search on iKC?

iKC has some really incredible features and one of them is search. At the very top of the page, and I mean very top are the words "Search i…

Started by Steve Hanner

4 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Craig Henry

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit