Wondering if it's worth much.

Views: 359

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is all I found on the BW Custom

Brand   BW Custom Owner/TM   Brian Wilhoite
Country, Place of Manufacture:  Pakistan

Product notes:  Brian Wilhoite is the house Designer for SMKW. He produces his own house brand of affordable custom knives which are produced in the SMKW Pakistan factory. He has also does design work for other SMKW house brands such as Colt and Rough Rider.

I couldn't find the one you have but one with ram's horn and a damascus blade goes for around $40-$50

Smokey Mountain Knife Works sells them

I might be interested in any that are tang stamped  U.S.A. and have bone or stag handles.

Hmmm, those definitely resemble Rough Riders, and I know that Indian Head is a SMKW brand. I would like to see photos of the knives open so we can see the blades & tang stamps. Is it Boker or Boker International? That makes a difference, and United Cutlery is definitely an offshore brand. It would be much easier to place value on these if we could see those stamps, (and blades).

Agreed

I would be curious to see the red bone handled United opened, and what the tang stamps say.  Thanks!

Brian Wilhoite is the designer for SMKW

Doug Webber said:

This is all I found on the BW Custom

Brand   BW Custom Owner/TM   Brian Wilhoite
Country, Place of Manufacture:  Pakistan

Product notes:  Brian Wilhoite is the house Designer for SMKW. He produces his own house brand of affordable custom knives which are produced in the SMKW Pakistan factory. He has also does design work for other SMKW house brands such as Colt and Rough Rider.

I couldn't find the one you have but one with ram's horn and a damascus blade goes for around $40-$50

Smokey Mountain Knife Works sells them

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service