Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

"Like its big brothers, the 33 Small Stockman also packs 3 blades in a convenient but very practical pocketknife. The 33 Small Stockman measures 2 5/8" closed and includes clip, sheepfoot, and pen blades. The Pen Knife version includes a clip and pen blade"

Views: 7085

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I'm in love with the 33. There, I said it.

Isn't 33 a lucky number? When I throw the dice I always yell "COME ON 33!". Don't know why, but I always get strange looks.

Got another load in! LOL! My money tree is screaming bloody murder!

6333 in Gray Bone and "As Ground" blades.....

6333 in Herringbone........

I LOVE the Hairy Bone handles!!!!!

Next up is a 6333 in Orange Blaze Bone.....it's sizzling!

And last for my 33s this time is one in the Pinecone Chestnut Bone......and I LOVE it!

How bout a Stag 5233

Wow, VERY nice Max! Geez, they say great minds think the same thoughts! (well, YOU have a great mind.....mine is gone!).  I've been looking at Case stags lately. And of course a 33 stag. And I might have to get two......one for carry (EDC-OCD) - 

Here's my newest 33. This time a Stag. It's been MANY years since I've owned any Case Stags. These just might be better than the ones I had years ago!

Here's my 7333 Small Stockman in Lacewood. 

This Lacewood is both strange and fascinating. I've never seen anything like it. When turned under the light, the "spots" are iridescent! It looks like some kind of alien wood! LOL! I love it! Something different for my collection. 

Must say that is something to behold! Very Nice!

Thanks Max! I never knew there was anything like Lacewood......there's a zillion kinds of wood! It's very different and cool!

If you notice, in the third picture especially, the "spots" almost look like their filled in with resin or something. That's the iridescent spots. Fascinating.

Well cripe there is another one for my list. Just got to get one.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service