Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Let's end 2016 with a bang!

ENTRIES ARE ONLY VALID FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (PST) 12/30/16 -12/31/16 AT MIDNIGHT(PST) WHEN MANX WILL DRAW OUR WINNER

One answer, one entry.  One entry person.  This is going to be quick and easy...Answer me this:

What knives are you looking forward to getting in 2017?? *edit* Answer this one!

And what are we giving away? *edit* No need to answer this question!

Specifications

• Kuro
  • Blade Length: 3.1"
  • Closed Length: 4.1"
  • Overall Length: 7.10"
  • Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
  • Blade Shape: Drop Point
  • Blade Finish: Black Oxide
  • Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
  • Made in China
  • Neck Knife
  • Blade Length: 2"
  • Overall Length: 4.5"
  • Weight: 1.3 oz.
  • Made in China

GOOD LUCK, HAVE SOME FUN AND DREAM BIG!!

Tags: A, EVE, FLASH, GIVEAWAY!, NEW, YEARS

Views: 999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Top of my wish list for 2017 is a self made leverlock ..and.. we're giving away a Kuro & a neck knife.

Oops .. a little early.

Got too excited.

Will repost in a 6+ hrs :)

I would have to say a Spyderco Paramilitary 3 is at the top of my list.

A Kuro and a neck knife would be really nice to get, I could be looking forward to that. :-)

That aside - what I'm really looking forward to, is getting my own first knife build done. Not just one of the kit knives I got with included Dymondwood, but for now a blank, completed with my own scales and sheath, then a final sharpening of course.

I am looking forward to getting a modern bushcraft knife in 2017!

The knife that I look most forward to is always the next one that I have coming. The knife that I will be giving away is a karambit that my grandson told me that he really wants more than any other.

I hope to start collecting queen knives in the new year.

I'm looking forward to getting a Chris Reeves Small Sebenza with Ladder Damascus.

Schatt & Morgan Keystone: Gentlemen's Peanut - Genuine Stag

I'd like to get a fixed blade benchmade  skinner with a gut hook.  I'd put it to good use!

I'm looking forward to getting a new Benchmade auto-open, being a disabled veteran I can't use both hands if I'm using a cane.

Don't read this until 12:01 December 31, 2016. I'm not sure I can stay up that late.

For 2017 I'd like to find a nice Randall Model 14 or similar. Maybe a nice original old wooden scaled German paratrooper's gravity knife to take skydiving with me.

I want a Puma White Hunter to give to Ron Cooper to replace his "War Knife" which walked off.

Also will be looking for more 1941 Johnson spike bayonets.

Hope to add to my Case /Tony Bose knives. I am assuming  the knives posted above are the giveaway!. They would be nice to have!

Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service