Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Win This Knife ( A Colt CT 405 Skinner.)

Here’s the deal.  If you would like win the knife pictured, simply post a reply in this thread answering these three questions?

1) What is your favorite knife pattern (patterns)?

2) What brand, if any, makes up the bulk of your collection?

3) What will you do with this knife if you win it?

There are no WRONG answers!  All entrants will be put it in a hat and a winner will be drawn randomly. 

The winner will be picked over the 4th of July week-end.  The deadline for entry is 12:00 (12 Noon) GMT on 5 July 2014. Don’t know what time that is?  Play it safe and get it to me before 4 July 2014 ends!

In order to be considered you must reply with answers to the three questions within this discussion.

If you win and live  outside of the United States may have to pay some for postage.  I’m willing to pay up to $10.00 (US) for postage but you would be responsible for anything over that.  (It will only cost me $5.80 to ship in the lower 48 so I think I’m being fair about the shipping.) 

The item will be shipped in a small standard flat rate box.

If the knife is illegal for you to own or have shipped to you, please do not enter the contest.

This knife is from my personal collection and has been lightly used but properly cared for. You will get the knife and the sheath. (Sorry, no box!) 

Those who have won in the past may recall that I have a tendency to toss other stuff in the flat rate box along with the prize knife!  I like to get my money's worth with the USPS shipping and I take their slogan "If it fits, it ships at one low cost" very seriously.  Thus the winner can expect more than just the one knife shown above!  I just don't know what else will be joining it!

I reviewed this knife on IKC some time back.  You can read the review here:

http://www.iknifecollector.com/forum/topics/the-colt-skinner-ct405

Views: 845

Replies to This Discussion

.1 Single blade folders

.2 Mostly Schrade, also Kissing Crane and some old Solingen makers

.3 I would most likely use it to field dress my youngest son's first deer (hopefully this Nov.) and then give the knife  to him.

#  1-love all styles.#2-mainly case,remington,gec,and ag russel. #3-give it to my daughter as a squirrel knife!

1. Assist open, liner lock, with pocket clip.

2. Case is what I currently have the most of.

3. Put it on display.

Swayback Jack

Case

Add it to my collection

i forgot,..really is probably not relevant, but i have as many queen [schatts] as i do gec. dont know how i could have forgotten that. just wanted to give them their place. :)

jeff said:

favorite pattern-- whittlers {all kinds}

brands in collection --  case {about half } gec {about 1/4 } buck,fighting rooster, and many assorted brands fill the rest

if i win it, it will be my carry knife. it looks like a good skinner .. would be a nice one to use for my  adventures in the back country. my wife and family do alot of camping.

My favorite.....BIG Sunfish pocket what i want....

I always want...  soo huge Case what i need more Case Collection this my goal

If I win it.. i will put the fancy glass box display... and i will never forget this....

1]  Favorite Pattern- folder is a trapper, fixed blade is a skinner

2) #1 is Case, followed by #2 Remington

3)  A- Fondle it excessively B- Add it to my gun themed knife brand collection ( Winchester, Smith &Wesson, Remington, etc.

C- take it with me on my camping trips

Okay the contest officially ended 54 minutes ago.!   I will be announcing the winner later today.

Entrants are:

John McCain on Tuesday

Michelle "Fingers" DellaPelle on Tuesday

Randall Vaughn on June 27, 2014 at 19:53

Jeremy B. Buchanan on June 27, 2014 at 17:52

John McDowell on June 27, 2014 at 16:47

Timothy Francis on June 27, 2014 at 2:11

Data (C Thomas) on June 26, 2014 at 20:13

Jason Oncedisturbed Riley on June 26, 2014 at 4:18

Billy Oneale on June 25, 2014 at 22:50

J.J. Smith III on June 25, 2014 at 17:24

jeff on June 25, 2014 at 16:19

Shlomo ben Maved on June 25, 2014 at 15:56

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) on June 25, 2014 at 15:13

Ken Spielvogel on June 25, 2014 at 15:03

Charles Sample on June 25, 2014 at 14:49

Robert Burris on June 25, 2014 at 14:19

Brad T. on June 25, 2014 at 13:54

If I legitimately missed an entrant I will add it to the list.  No new entrants are eligible.  If you missed this contest then I suggest joining Knives of the Great Outdoors and keep your eyes opened for the next contest

Woohoo Thank you Tobias! Can't wait to see who wins and Good Luck to all the entrants.

17 entrants!  Who gets the knife?  Stay tuned

Last thing we needs is a dead kitty!   And the winner is:  

Congrats to the winner!! ( if I had to watch the video...so do you. LOL )

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service