Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Win This Knife ( A Colt CT 405 Skinner.)

Here’s the deal.  If you would like win the knife pictured, simply post a reply in this thread answering these three questions?

1) What is your favorite knife pattern (patterns)?

2) What brand, if any, makes up the bulk of your collection?

3) What will you do with this knife if you win it?

There are no WRONG answers!  All entrants will be put it in a hat and a winner will be drawn randomly. 

The winner will be picked over the 4th of July week-end.  The deadline for entry is 12:00 (12 Noon) GMT on 5 July 2014. Don’t know what time that is?  Play it safe and get it to me before 4 July 2014 ends!

In order to be considered you must reply with answers to the three questions within this discussion.

If you win and live  outside of the United States may have to pay some for postage.  I’m willing to pay up to $10.00 (US) for postage but you would be responsible for anything over that.  (It will only cost me $5.80 to ship in the lower 48 so I think I’m being fair about the shipping.) 

The item will be shipped in a small standard flat rate box.

If the knife is illegal for you to own or have shipped to you, please do not enter the contest.

This knife is from my personal collection and has been lightly used but properly cared for. You will get the knife and the sheath. (Sorry, no box!) 

Those who have won in the past may recall that I have a tendency to toss other stuff in the flat rate box along with the prize knife!  I like to get my money's worth with the USPS shipping and I take their slogan "If it fits, it ships at one low cost" very seriously.  Thus the winner can expect more than just the one knife shown above!  I just don't know what else will be joining it!

I reviewed this knife on IKC some time back.  You can read the review here:

http://www.iknifecollector.com/forum/topics/the-colt-skinner-ct405

Views: 845

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry but my system does not allow streaming video--the software blocks it and the hardware is outdated.

I don't think it's me as I should have gotten an E-mail to that effect and nary a one has arrived.

Please be so kind as to tell us who the winner is...Thank you.

Congrat ken!!!!

Oh gee...didn't even think about not being able to watch the video. Ken Spielvogel is our winner. Congrats to Ken! And a big thanks to Tobias for a great contest!

LOL, It was an edge of the seat video!  Shows a great use for the scissors in the Outlander and Tobias's great sense of humor.  Thanks for the contest!  Congrats Ken

WOW Unbelievable - I have never been so lucky in my life. And I sure like that knife and esp. the sheath, But I have won enough - thanks Tobias for the contest but go ahead and draw another name for the winner.

Well we need another video!

RE-DO!!!!

There's still hope! :-) 

this winner selection process has been verified  by our judges:

Ken you are true gentleman.  A new winner will be announced shortly.  I will post a video of the drawing  and soom afterwards will post the winners name for those who cannot view streaming videos.  I do the drawings via video for three reasons.

1) it is the best way I can show I'm trying to be on the up and up.

2) I use the you tube channel to promote iKnife Collector.

3) I just like doing it that way.

And the new winner is ...

I will post the name in a little while for those who can't view streaming videos!

Congrats to the winner!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service