Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I won this knife in a recent IKC contest. I thought I would do a knife review on it for everyone. I just received it today, so it will take me a little while to do the review. I'll keep ya'll posted on it's ups and downs.

Views: 508

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds terrific Robert. It looks like one great knife and i think will make a good review! Any questions just ask! Happy to help!

Glad it got there and cannot wait to see what you think about it!

Day 1....I don't want to say to much before my full review but I will give ya'll some little hints, along the way.

This knife is well built and it has a razor sharp blade. So far we like it, I can't say anymore right now.

Terrific Robert! That is one good looking cat!

Looks like it made it new friend or two!

I like it when Rob talks about knives/features he likes/dislikes. He's one of the hardest users of knives that I know!

Well thank ya'll and yes Alex it gonna get used. I have to use it a while to be able to really give ya'll my opinion. I am sure there are those that can appraise a knife just by looking and handling but I need to use it a while.

I have plans to go fishing and set crawfish traps tomorrow. So the knife is gonna get a work out.

We are headed catfishing and crawfishing this afternoon. I hope we catch good so I can put that Benchmade through her paces. There is two of us using it at the same time, myself and my grand daughters boyfriend. I decided to double up the use on it. I'll also have his opinion on how well the knife does.

I was wondering if anyone else out there owns a Benchmade like this one? If someone does and it's a user knife, please hold your opinion till I finish with mine, then please give your opinion an review. Thanks.

We need more members in this group, so if you know someone that would be interested in joining, please contact them.

A few more days and a few more cutting task and I may be able to write up this Bench Made Review.

We need more members in this group, so please tell your friends to join up. Thanks.

Thanks Robert, looking forward to how a Benchmade has been used and how it did down in your neck of the woods!

this will tell the tale LOL
Robert Burris said:

Day 1....I don't want to say to much before my full review but I will give ya'll some little hints, along the way.

This knife is well built and it has a razor sharp blade. So far we like it, I can't say anymore right now.

In the back ground of that picture you can see part of my garden. We were putting a new fence around it to keep out the rabbits. My old fence went bad and the rabbits ate all of my Straw berry and Blue berry plants to the ground.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service