Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

One of my favorite brands is Camillus.  The company was known as the Knife Makers' Knife Maker because of how many companies cam to them to meet production needs.  Buck, W.R. Case & Sons and Remington are just three of the big name companies who relied on Camillus for knife patterns.  Numerous stores also relied on the Camillus Factory for their cutlery needs.  Camillus made just about everything but what they are probably best known for is Military knives and Boy Scouts of America Knives.  I'm sure just about has something made by Camillus.  Here's a coupl of mine.  My Camillus Mark 2 fighting knife.   A single owner affair that was my EDC while in the Army.

Views: 6959

Replies to This Discussion

I like Camillus as well. To bad the factory recently burned. I like the 4 Liner's best but all Camillus are great. I have 2 of the Camillus fighting knives.

Ken Spielvogel said:

I really like Camillus Knives. I look for 4 Liner's especially. Here are 5 Indian Stag Sword Brand knives in Mint condition.

Excellent Sword Brands Ken.  I too am a major Camillus fan.

Camillus Barlows

Here are some of my Camillus Knives: 4 Liners

Camillus Camper #99

Camillus #72 - Jerry on AAPK says the #72 has got to be the most perfect knife made. Its a good one.

Camillus Sword Brand Indian Stag # 89 and #19 and # 70

Camillus Sword Brand Indian Stag # 71 & 73

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by