Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Just in............

Jigged Buffalo Horn

Worm Groove Moss Brown

Views: 9258

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Billy!

Heres mine

Denice one Michael. Love the colors of that bone.

Very nice  Michael!

Just in..........

Walnut Bone Strikeline Bolsters

I camt help but notice, mine is the only one with a scratched blade from opening the small blades. How do you guys open them without scratching it, the little blades are so flexible and close. 

You haven't looked at mine, Michael.

Not an issue with users, but for the keepers, the trick is to open the wharnie up first then the secondaries.

When polishing and Ren-Waxing, and showing to others, I do as JJ explained. 

New Ponies.........

Pocket Worn Harvest Orange

Crandall Cutlery Co. Olive Green

And another new one..........

Case Bros. Chestnut

I just ordered a Walnut Bone Whittler with Rogers jig, (a Christmas gift to myself). My first Case Seahorse, a knife I have been wanting for a long time. Of course the actual shape and looks of the frame were the first thing that attracted me to it, but then that big wharmcliffe master blade stole my heart. There were other handle materials and colors available, but this was the only one with Rogers Bone jig, which was another item on my want list, so Walnut ended up being THE one, (I assume the Walnut designation refers to the color). I really like the Green Wormgroove handles too, and would have gone with the green had it come in Rogers Bone, but alas it was Walnut or nuthin'. I'll post photos when it arrives, got the shipping notice from SMKW today, stay tuned for photos.

You'll surely fall in love with the way it feels in hand, Syd.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service