Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Just in............

Jigged Buffalo Horn

Worm Groove Moss Brown

Views: 9258

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent ! Pocket Jewelry...............

Just in is this 2002 with worm groove red bone.  Still waiting for those fence rows to be produced!!!!

Nice rich red color. The black worm grove looks good with that red also.

Dennis Hibar said:

Just in is this 2002 with worm groove red bone.  Still waiting for those fence rows to be produced!!!!

Another beauty Dennis, congratulations. How about a photo of the entire herd one of these days?

Thanks guys.  I was going to polish up the pins .... but thought the patina looked good with the red bone.  There is a group pic, Syd, on page 30.  It's current, with the exception of the last two I posted.  Total is now at 35.  However, I have slowed down a little, as I am now splitting my time between looking for Seahorses AND Doctor's knives!!

Very nice addition Dennis!

Still waiting for those blasted fence rows to start showing up!  But, to ease the pain ... picked up this nice 2007 Crandall olive green pony.

Just got a charge notification .... looks like the fence rows are shippin'!

Oh my .... some of the images of the fence row that are showing up on the bay look quite a bit different than the stock image that has been used.  Hopefully by week's end I will know whether how I made out.

I'm waiting for mine to show up, too. Like you, I've become a little anxious - fingers crossed!

OG

Dennis Hibar said:

Oh my .... some of the images of the fence row that are showing up on the bay look quite a bit different than the stock image that has been used.  Hopefully by week's end I will know whether how I made out.

Well ... she arrived today.  Still not quite sure about it.  I DO like the coloring on this one.  Just wish the jigging extended further along the covers ... like in the stock photos.  Almost sent it back, because the back spring doesn't sit flush on the main blade side when in the open position ... but the more I looked at the coloring, decided to keep it and not chance getting something I liked less!  I may keep my eye open as other start showing up with actual photos.

Hmm, I'd keep this one, order another then send the loser back. Only problem with that is if you don't like either of them you've got two to send back. The stamped bolsters are very cool though.

Dennis Hibar said:

Well ... she arrived today.  Still not quite sure about it.  I DO like the coloring on this one.  Just wish the jigging extended further along the covers ... like in the stock photos.  Almost sent it back, because the back spring doesn't sit flush on the main blade side when in the open position ... but the more I looked at the coloring, decided to keep it and not chance getting something I liked less!  I may keep my eye open as other start showing up with actual photos.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service