Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The Case SodBuster. A true classic! Is there ANYONE that doesn't have one? LOL! 

A SodBuster Jr. was my very first Case knife, and I LOVED it. So of course I have a VERY special place in my heart for the Case SodBuster.  

I recently bought a SodBuster Jr. with the intention of carrying it. And I did for about one week. Then I decided to put it on a shrine and not carry it in remembrance to my first Case.  I sit and meditate and have special quality time with it everyday.

THIS is the Official International Case SodBuster Discussion. Post your pictures here of Case SodBusters, and don't be afraid to show your emotions and love for the Case SodBusters.  

Here's my NEW beloved Case SodBuster Jr.

Tags: Case, SodBuster

Views: 4978

Replies to This Discussion

I knew you were gonna say that. But, this month I start my "Get Case Pearls" adventure. Less money to spread around. My thinking is, one pearl and a couple of others each month. And this month I have less money to spend than usual. It's a long story. I AM open to gifts of knives.

My modified work Sod Buster Jr...

Black and Red Delrin.

Cool mod! 

You need to post that here too - http://www.iknifecollector.com/forum/topics/are-you-a-knife-blade-m...

And I like your black and red Soddies too - my High School colors! LOL!

Paul R Work said:

My modified work Sod Buster Jr...

Done.

Well, I finally got the Amber bone Sod Buster Jr.! 

Nice one Craig!

Wow, real nice!!

I need to get me one!

Thanks guys! 

The antique bone is very pretty. Careful Craig you are addicted!!!!!!!

Here is a proto that my better half won at the Appreciation days at Bradford in 2008.

Now THAT'S a beautiful Stag Sod buster!!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service