Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The Case SodBuster. A true classic! Is there ANYONE that doesn't have one? LOL! 

A SodBuster Jr. was my very first Case knife, and I LOVED it. So of course I have a VERY special place in my heart for the Case SodBuster.  

I recently bought a SodBuster Jr. with the intention of carrying it. And I did for about one week. Then I decided to put it on a shrine and not carry it in remembrance to my first Case.  I sit and meditate and have special quality time with it everyday.

THIS is the Official International Case SodBuster Discussion. Post your pictures here of Case SodBusters, and don't be afraid to show your emotions and love for the Case SodBusters.  

Here's my NEW beloved Case SodBuster Jr.

Tags: Case, SodBuster

Views: 4983

Replies to This Discussion

The bone Soddie seems to be getting a rather warm welcome. The SHOT Soddie should be hitting the dealers soon.  Hopefully we'll see another offering or two later this year.

Wouldn't a bolstered Soddie be cool?

I only have one SodBuster but it isn't a Case.  However I have added one to the list of prospective Case knives to buy when I am at SMKW in July.

Incidently, that prospective list is rapidly approaching $1,000!!    Soooo, there is going to have to be some paring of the list done.  However that paring will be left to done at SMKW so I can handle and fondle the actual knives.  Pictures are nice but they can't replace having the knife in your hand!

Yeah, I had a feeling Case was/is going to sell a boat load of these in bone! Now if they do different bone......Hunter Green, Antique Sawcut, etc, etc......I see whole collections.

Bolstered? Hmmm, interesting.

Paul that is a sweetie!

I might have to get one of those first, before I get my single blade Swayback. Maybe.

Tough call Craig. 

Don't say that.

Flip a coin?

All my coins are used up buying knives.

I pawned mine......for knives.

Well then there's only one thing left to do....Buy both.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service