Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Stop by and join the gang for a fresh cup of coffee.

Leave your mug and the coffee is free.

Dine-in's only.

Views: 1461

Replies to This Discussion

Coffee Coffee Coffee - Strong, Hot, and Black.

Well I finally have things straightened out with the wife...she knows who is in charge!

that dont apply to me,im in charge of all with my plans,untill i here GOD chuckle.

Steve, I'm the boss at my house!  (Don't worry, I have her permission to say so.}

I always have the last word. (Yes, Dear.)

I do run things at my house.  (The dish washer, the vacuum, the..............)

No D caf for me - I like it strong, hot, and black. The best coffee I have ever had is the Blue Mountain coffee from Jamaica.But here at home I drink Folgers or Maxwell house.

I like Maxwell House better but Sam's always has Folgers in the big jar. If you come to my house it'll always be a bottomless cup!

It would be fun to jump in the truck and travel around the country visiting all my IKC friends.

Ken, 

I make a strong coffee and plenty of it, here in Orange CA. So if you're ever in town, stop in for a jolt of caffeine.

I'd love to Brad - maybe someday.

LOL!!

I'm in the same boat! LOL!

Steve Hanner said:

Well I finally have things straightened out with the wife...she knows who is in charge!

If you ever come out with the grandkids to Disneyland, my office coffee maker is exactly 5 miles from the park.

Ken Spielvogel said:

I'd love to Brad - maybe someday.

And he has the best coffee mug in the world!

I do think Hogs comes in a very close second though
Brad T. said:

Ken, 

I make a strong coffee and plenty of it, here in Orange CA. So if you're ever in town, stop in for a jolt of caffeine.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service