Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hello SAK fan,
Actually my favorite SAKs are the different alox models. As an example of the colors I attach a pic of my farmers. Actually I have 4 colors.

See more colored alox pics in my album.

Do you also have alox SAKs, perhaps in other colors?
Please show me them.

Tags: Victorinox, farmer

Views: 39145

Replies to This Discussion

A rare and special bicolor Alox Pioneer. More pics...

The front side scale is red and the back side scale is golden colored.
On the mainblade the coat of arms from "de Sax" family is etched.
This beautiful knife was produced in a very small quantity.
The coat of arms from this old noble Swiss family is red and gold, therefore the red and golden scales.

A copper Alox Electrician ! more pics ..

It was produced in a small quantity. On the back it has a print "Cu" . This is the Symbol of copper in the periodic system of elements and because electricians are kind people... it means also see you! :-)
Farmer in gray... more pics

I've got a new Victorinox Alox in light grey. It's a Woodsman. Only 50 pieces were made in 2010 and the serialnumber is engraved on mainblade. More pics...

Martin, I really like this one. You have one very nice collection !!!

I used Cu as shorthand for the Case Copperlock & got a few questions. Glad to see someone else is has picked it up.
Finally I got a black Alox Pioneer with Damascus blade. Limited Edition from 2010. The Damascus mainblade is beautifull! More pics...

My new Victorinox blue Alox Electrician plus with oldstyle scales. more pics...
Victorinox new tool combination. Black and orange "Wilderness" Alox knives. All blades, springs and spacers are black coated. Specialruns limited to 50 pcs each. more pics....

This is a new Specialrun of 50 pieces. It's a Victorinox Alox Pioneer in sand color. Serialnumber 50/7
more pics....

The last Alox for 2010. It's a new special run. Victorinox Alox Pioneer with Marlinspike and old style blue scales with silver cross and print. Numbered 50/50 .  See more pics...

Special Run Pioneer with all black tools and olive green scales.   more pics...

Victorinox Pioneer with darkblue scales and etched blade. Confoederatio Helvetica , limited special run.   more pics...

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service