Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Now to some exciting news.  For those of you that have just started the journey here with us, a tiny bit of background on our next custom being offered in our monthly contest/giveaway.

Don Carter Forge very rarely sells a knife.  It is a hobby he enjoys almost as much as giving a knife to a friend or a young person.  The past few years have been quite an adventure for me, watching him learn to take a small piece of tool steel and make it into a hand forged knife.  I always try to find something special as our Christmas giveaway and this year Don Carter has agreed to give away a knife made just for iKC.

As the 12th of December gets closer, watch here for the details and how you can be the owner of this knife, just by being online

Tags: 2016, December, a, custom, forged, giveaway, hand, knife

Views: 1922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To the man that wont win a contest all year (he never does) but somehow has always been Blessed with winning the Christmas Knives LOL

Congratulations to Charles Sample !

Thank you everyone for playing, for being here with us and for sharing iKC

as there are names on this public video I will take it down tomorrow.  I dont like sharing anything you all have not posted here

Woo hoo! Congratulations Charles! Thanks for keeping us engaged Jan.
Congratulations Charles...

Congratulations Charles!

Congrats to Charles!

Thank you Jan!  And thank you Donnie for making it!  I am Blessed far more than I can ever deserve!

Congrats! Glad to see the turnout for this! Way to go iKC!

Congratulations Charles !  

Ha Charles, you called it brother! You warned us right from the git go that you were gonna win. Honestly I cannot think of a person more deserving than you. Make sure and post photos when you get it.

Of course we should all thank Jan & Donnie for yet another great contest.

Congrats Charles! Glad to see you win! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by