Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Any other vintage collectors of Parkers, American Blade, Taylor, United Boker, Frost, or STAR brands out there? 

Am far from an expert on these brands, but I do own a few!  I typically have gone "straight to the horses mouth", with many of my questions answered by Buzz Parker.  Have another friend, who I would consider experienced with '80s SEKI produced brands.  Drop me  line, or a question anytime please!  Thanks.

Tim

Tags: pocketknives, seki, vintage

Views: 10663

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Seki

tis a beauty jan. thanks for sharing this one.

Taylor Cutlery Bark Stag Easy-Open 2-bld Razor SEKI Japan

i like spyderco knives, and yes they are SEKI made.  one of my fav EDC's.  need to pick-up me a good rust-proof knife leo.  I like em all...

Valor #114 SEKI Japan Knife Dagger. 13" overall. Black painted Wood handle with Golden Dragon. Shows its age with patina along 'Curved dagger blade'

Taylor Stag Lockback

Valor SEKI Dagger

Parker - 1980s - 4-1/4" Clasp, Brown Pickbone scales, Double-Pull blade etched "The Little Bandit Racoon", tang stamped 'Parker Cut. Co.', brass bolsters/liners/pins.

Frost Cutlery - 1980s - 3-3/4" Choctaw, Frostwood scales, full serrated blade, front tang stamped 'Frost Cutlery', rear tang stamped 'Surgical Steel Japan', nickel silver bolsters/pins/brass liners.

*Compass Industries Japan 440 Stainless #686 Single blade Wharncliffe Serrated Lockback, with thumb stud & frame lever lock release, tang stamped "C.I. 440 Stainless #686 Japan.

you know for a very long time SEKI was THE place to have the knives built.  The reason?  No one did quality at their price point like they did

you are both wise, and have a good eye jan.   thanks fer visiting the SEKI site jan, all welcome, come back often!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service