Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Any other vintage collectors of Parkers, American Blade, Taylor, United Boker, Frost, or STAR brands out there? 

Am far from an expert on these brands, but I do own a few!  I typically have gone "straight to the horses mouth", with many of my questions answered by Buzz Parker.  Have another friend, who I would consider experienced with '80s SEKI produced brands.  Drop me  line, or a question anytime please!  Thanks.

Tim

Tags: pocketknives, seki, vintage

Views: 10663

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Valor 1700 B Mfg. Seki, Japan- Ichiro Hattori clone of the Buck 119 in the late 70's - 80's.

Fitzwillies.com  

For more photos and information

Steve,

That is gorgeous! The info on it is very interesting, thank you for sharing it

Nice!

I looked around and found this Star SwitchABlade. I believe I bought it at a flea market a good while back.

I just thought it was unique and had to have it.

That Star knife is interesting. I have a Handmade star knife made by Ichiro Hattori but cannot find information on who was the importer. It is identical to the Sharp 1000s which he made. The Sharp 1000s was sold by K-mart- imagine that.

For more details on the Sharp 1000S: A K-Mart Collectible Knife?

I also have another 1700 series made by Ichiro Hattori in Seki which looks like a Buck 105 clone, but I cannot find any references to it.

So many great knife makers in Seki, Japan in the 70's - 90's and of course even today.

I have a Sharp brand filet knife that has the same style look as the wood handled sheath knives.

I will try to locate it and see what is says on it.

I may also have a Sharp folder somewhere that I will look for.

And Kmart is the only place I ever saw a Sharp brand knife for sale, of course I haven't looked

for just that brand.

Here is a picture of a Sharp filet knife that I have. I does not say Seki

on it just Japan. But it is similar to the ones you show.

hello my SEKI loving friends !

Steve Dirgo said:

Valor 1700 B Mfg. Seki, Japan- Ichiro Hattori clone of the Buck 119 in the late 70's - 80's.

Fitzwillies.com  

awesome bowie steve

Steve Dirgo said:

Valor 1700 B Mfg. Seki, Japawwen- Ichiro Hattori clone of the Buck 119 in the late 70's - 80's.

Fitzwillies.com  

LOVE me some SEKI Japan knives !  just picked up this sweet National Blade on eBayer for $8.95, including shipping !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service