Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This unofficial survey is to determine who has purchased knives on eBay and a brief description of your experience. Would you do it again if you were a first timer? For those iKC members not based here in US what has your experience been using eBay? We are not looking at the seller experience just yet, only buyer. two main questions but fill in other information as needed.

1. Have you used eBay for buying knives?
  2. How often do you buy on eBay?
Results of the poll are being tabulated and we'll post them shortly Thank you for your responses!

Tags: buy, eBay, survey

Views: 653

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Frank!!  Thanks for the advice, I also lost interest in ebay after a bad experience with one of the 0.9% vendors you mention. However, after this discussion started I decided to take another look and within the last week I have made six very satisfying  purchases. Now I am browsing the site several times a day, I would like to check out yours if you have any listings.

Mike

MICHAEL MAYFIELD said:

Hey Frank!!  Thanks for the advice, I also lost interest in ebay after a bad experience with one of the 0.9% vendors you mention. However, after this discussion started I decided to take another look and within the last week I have made six very satisfying  purchases. Now I am browsing the site several times a day, I would like to check out yours if you have any listings.

Mike

MICHAEL MAYFIELD said:

Michael,

My eBay name is: dwp43.  Funny thing. I just received my first negative feedback.  A couple of weeks ago, I sold a Case knife as a 1970 10 dot. The buyer says it's a 9 dot. He emailed me about it last week but my computer had crashed, so I didn't see his email. So he left negative feedback.

I emailed him today and offered to refund his money; including his shipping cost to return the knife to me.

He emailed back that he didn't want to return the knife; just wanted an apology. I told him that I guaranteed satisfaction on all knives that I sell, and apoligized for the error.  Then I sent him a request to remove the negative feedback. Will have to wait and see if he does so.

This guy has 10 feedbacks. We all have to start somewhere, but new buyers seem to jump the gun.

I'm not placing him in the .01%, but sometimes it's frustrating to deal with newbies.

Hope you continue to enjoy your knife hunting. Sometimes the hunt is more fun than the kill!!

Regards,

frankp

Hey Frank!  You are absolutely right, the hunt is big fun and looking for package deliveries. I must find the strength to control my purchases, however this addiction requires constant attention, LOL. Thanks for your web site information, I will check it out and see if you can contribute to my habit.

Mike 

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service