Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Whenever I'm deciding which of my EDC blades to take with me for the day I always have a hard time choosing. I always end up carrying more than one, Five to be exact. Does anyone else have a hard time deciding which knife to carry so you end up taking more than one? If so which two do you have the most trouble with deciding on?

Views: 4077

Replies to This Discussion

I do carry more than one knife, nowhere near 5 though :-o I tend to carry a Spyderco Delica and a Leatherman Wave
I think one of the true joys of owning a knive is the use and care of it (...or them!) There's so many "trophies" out there to purchase and "brag" about the dollar value and " see what I got that you don't" philosophy. Sharpening a knife is becoming a "lost art" to so many. Now we either don't use them so we won't need to sharpen them, or we send them out to hit someone's grinder. The knife has two lives...the builder's and the owner's. The sweetness of picking up an old knife that's been used and care for is just tough to beat
...right on! Now here's a man that loves his knives. Like anything that you love....develop a relationship with it! Share some great times , maybe even some not so great, and so many stories to share!
i carry like 7 i think
I usually have two for EDC....either a Spyderco Tenacious or Native, and either a Leatherman Micra or Puma Swiss-style tool knife. Usually depends on what pockets have room (lol). I put the Puma in a belt pouch. For defensive carry (off my land) it's usually a C.S. Gunsite II or SOG Pentagon Elite and a C.S. Dbl. Agent II neck knife.
You're better off than us in NY bro, we're limited to a 4" folder blade. So I like my LG Voyager Gunsite II or SOG P.E. when I wish to be "law-abiding".....lol.
Wow... Five edc knives seems to be a bit extreme. I edc one to three knives. I normally only take one or two folders with me. One being more for defense and ready to be deployed quickly and the other for work/utility purposes.

My current weekend EDC update...knives included are; Emerson UTCOM CQC-11, Kershaw Junkyard dog II, Leatherman Juice S2, and Victorinox soldier
well i carry 4 a small texas toothpick,russlock ,and a trapperlock and one that's in my wallet...
.................you're the man
Yes! I carry A Chris Reeves Small Classic Sabinza in my right Pocket, a Cheap Kobalt Razor knife with a Serrated blade and a reg Clip Point blade on my belt in a pouch, also I have a Microtech Assailant around my Neck in a Kydex holder with my Company's ID Tag, and my belt buckle is a Bowen single edge Dagger, but when I use this I loose my pants and its hard to be in a altercation with your pants around you ankles. :) LOL
I carry a Benchmade "Monochrome 10300" and a Kershaw "Storm". Aswell as a Leatherman "kick" multitool. Everyday and all day.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service