Welcome Home

Well apparently I do not.  Unable to attend one of my favorite shows today I figured I would do the next best thing and give away a knife.  The HECK with that, I am going to give away 2!

Easy contest here. 

You can enter by entering the word BLARNEY in this discussion.  Want 2 chances?  Tell me some knife blarney!  Contest ends Sunday Night at midnight PT and winner will be drawn on Monday.

Make my day folks, it was rather disheartening to miss the Dalton show, the people and knives I was looking forward to seeing.

Hey want to know what you win?

Tags: Contest, Patrick, St

Views: 530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DLKG,

Ah but I believe you may have kissed the Blarney Stone more than once my friend :)

dead_left_knife_guy said:

BLARNEY!

Ah, but when it comes to knife blarney, you don't need to hear how beautiful your knives are, or how incredible and comprehensive your collection.  You don't need to hear how extensive your contacts are in the knife industry (and they are extensive), or how well liked you are, or how influential (though all of this is certainly true).  When it comes to knives, dear Jan, we simply want you to be you...  :)

ROFL, I always wondered what Blarney did 

Rick said:

Every year at this time, I remember being a child and watching "The Flintstones" on TV.  Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, and, of course, Fred's best friend Blarney. Fred worked at a quarry where he chipped away making a living on his never tiring dinosaur and Blarney left Betty and Bam-Bam every morning to go to take care of his cutlery shop: The Blarney Stone.  His best seller was the shillelagh, made of granite and tempered in the local volcano.  What a great show!  ... But, my memory may be jaded by never finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....  ah, well ... off to a dinner of Lucky Charms .. they're magically delicious ....

I have more knives than the number of beers an Irishman can drink.

Blarney and top o tha day to ya!

-Cliff

"If it weren't fer bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...Doom, despair, and agony on me!"    BLARNEY!!!!

Enjoy the day as I tip the glass to you all!

My FNR Greenbone Tenn. Trooper proudly displayed.

Blarney, Going to sell all of my knives, tired of looking at them!!

You mean Greenback,Tn ?

George Humphrey said:

"If it weren't fer bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...Doom, despair, and agony on me!"    BLARNEY!!!!

Enjoy the day as I tip the glass to you all!

My FNR Greenbone Tenn. Trooper proudly displayed.

Jan,for once I'm going to tell you the truth. I've never heard more blarney that when Donnie opens his mouth.

welcom to biarney Ireland and stay in biarney castle

We had family friends who owned The Blarney Stone on 42nd St.in Manhattan. Don't drink green beer when handling knives

Blarney. I’m Irish. I have a knife with a green blade and it brings luck to all that see it . Thanks.

I met my wife in an Irish bar. I never wear jewelry, so when we got married she gave me an engraved Buck 110 with our names and wedding date. I have to refer to it almost every Anniversary so I get the number of years right. That is my story and I am sticking to it. No BLARNEY

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
13 hours ago
Edward Ard posted photos
13 hours ago
Dennis Hibar replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
13 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
13 hours ago
Steve Scheuerman (Manx) left a comment for Bob
14 hours ago
Billy Oneale left a comment for Bob
16 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Bob
17 hours ago
Bob is now a member of iKnife Collector
17 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
23 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
"Good Night and God Bless"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Dennis Hibar's photo
yesterday
Dennis Hibar replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
yesterday

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
yesterday
yesterday
Dennis Hibar posted a photo
yesterday
Kaylin Robinton updated their profile
Thursday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

JSR Sports!