Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

DO YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR CONDOLENCES AND MEMORIES TO THE BUCK FAMILY?

WE ARE STARTING THIS DISCUSSION SO THAT EACH OF OUR MEMBERS WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE CAN SEND A FEW WORDS OF CONDOLENCE OR SOME MEMORIES TO THE BUCK FAMILY.  SOME OF US HAVE MEMORIES OF MEETING CHUCK BUCK.  SOME OF US NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET HIM BUT HIS KNIVES HAVE BROUGHT MUCH MEANING INTO OUR LIVES.  EVEN THE LITTLE CARD WITH JOHN 3:16 PRINTED ON IT THAT WAS PACKAGED IN EVERY BUCK KNIFE WE PURCHASED HAD MEANING TO SOME.

TYPE YOUR MESSAGES HERE AND WE WILL PRINT THEM AND SEND THEM TO THE BUCK FAMILY FROM iKnifeCollector AND FROM EACH OF US PERSONALLY.

THANK YOU AND MAY GODSPEED MR. BUCK.

Tags: Buck, Chuck

Views: 635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have several Buck knives in my collection for overv40 years. Great knives. I, too, have never met Chuck; I would like to extend my condolences to the Buck Family.

Ed Fillman

Sincere condolences for your and our loss.  Godspeed to Mr. Buck.

I purchased my first Buck 110 folder in 1968. It went with me to work and hunting for many years. The knife never let me down! Thanks Chuck for producing a great product, and always being in the Spirit. Our condolences to the Buck family. May I meet him some day in heaven.   

Sincerely,     Warren L. Strout - "Lone Wolf".

Truly a legend in the knife industry, he will be greatly missed.

Like most of us, I never met Mr. Buck, but apart from Swiss Army knives, the 110 was my first real knife, and when, years later I began collecting knives I started with two more 110s and a 110 is always in my car with me. Thank you Chuck Buck, may you rest in eternal joy.

As a professional law enforcement officer, knife collector, writer, I salute Chuck Buck and his life.  My prayers are going out to his family to be at peace with God's will.  I am sure our Heavenly Father has a knife design in mind and needs Chucks expertise.

Very few people leave their mark on the world, this was someone who did. He will be missed.

My deepest sympathy and condolences to C.J. Buck and the entire Buck family. I can't thank the Buck family enough for all of the value, use and enjoyment that I have come to know and experience with Buck Knives. A great product from a great American family. Rest in peace, my friend, Mr. Chuck Buck.

I met Chuck when he spoke to a men's group here in Lewiston Idaho. He was a great down to earth Christian man. I was glad to hear him speak and have him autograph a couple of knives.  I'll be praying for his family as I know he will be missed.  Jack Suesz   Lewiston Idaho

steve @ colonial knife said:

I never had the opportunity to me Chuck Buck but I did have the pleasure of working with the Buck management while producing a line of knives for them under private label and while not actually meeting Chuck, his commitment to quality and a God fearing management style made an impression on me that I'll never forget.

He'll be missed

my prayers ware with him and his family

Steve Paolantonio

Colonial Knife

I am sorry to hear of the loss of such a wonderful, Christian man. I find hope and pray that you do as well, in knowing he is in a much better place. We morn with you. I am honored to have been able to have met Chuck, a couple of times, in recent years. I know he will be missed by many. I am Praying for all those left behind.

Blessings,

Jeremy Buchanan

Our thoughts and prayers to the family.  Fred and Linda Fisher.

Chuck Buck's life through his business and his beliefs made us a better people. He was by today's standards a rare breed of man. I am sure his legacy will endure for time to come.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service