Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

EDC; EveryDay Carry

OCD;  Obsessive-compulsive disorder is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions). 

Do you have EDC-OCD?

1. Do you buy a knife for an EDC, and like it well enough, that you feel driven to get a "backup"?

2. Do you buy a kmife for an EDC and then have to get one "for the collection"- or visa versa?

I have EDC/OCD. Which is tough for me when I buy more expensive knives. Is there a doctor in the house?

Tags: EDC, collecting, knives, using

Views: 1048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah. I'm stuck with my "knife allowance" every month. So in-between I dream and plan. 

Yep but I can live with it. I think it bothers the wife though.

Every man gets to the stage of knife collecting where he has to decides what is more important....nice knives and a bothered wife, or no knives and a bothered wife.

I don't think it is the knives as much as me that she is bothered with. lol

Craig, something tells me that Cass doesn't have your iKC password.

What gives you that idea?  LOL!

J.J. Smith III said:

Craig, something tells me that Cass doesn't have your iKC password.

She saw the above post! She laughed and punched me in the arm.

Craig, I honestly don't think I have a problem.

But my postman has recently expressed some concern.

Like today when he delivered these knives that I won in 5 different Ebay auctions last week...

I can't help it if I'm lucky!

At least the mailman hasn't cut you off! I know I've helped pay for a new car for a couple of knife dealers! 

But my EDC/OCD is rolling along. I got that Case 63032 Stockman in jigged Antique bone. Well, I keep looking at it thinking "Yeah, it's bigger than what I usually carry (Case 6333), but, I want one to carry!". So, I'm thinking about ordering ANOTHER for EDC! LOL! And I have A 6333 for the collection, a 6333 that I carry, and a 6333 for a backup......and I'm thinking about getting ANOTHER 6333 for an additional backup. OCD.

Wow! I sure am grateful that I don't have a problem like YOU do, Craig!

But, then again, I guess there's reason why they named it OCD ~ Obsessive Craig Disorder!

LOL! I resemble that remark.

Craig Henry said:

But my EDC/OCD is rolling along. I got that Case 63032 Stockman in jigged Antique bone. Well, I keep looking at it thinking "Yeah, it's bigger than what I usually carry (Case 6333), but, I want one to carry!". So, I'm thinking about ordering ANOTHER for EDC! LOL! And I have A 6333 for the collection, a 6333 that I carry, and a 6333 for a backup......and I'm thinking about getting ANOTHER 6333 for an additional backup. OCD.

Ahhh, Craig's a man after my own heart...:-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service