Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I'm not sure if there is a discussion already or not but show 'em if you got 'em.  Let's see you fishing knives, as in the tools of the tackle box! (Folding, fixed, multi-tools, etc.)

Here's a few of my latest finds. What made them interesting is the bale.

Above knife is made by Sabre (Japan)  It features yellow comp handles and is just over 5 inches closed.  Below is another Japanese made knife. It features the infamous "cracked Ice" plastic pearl handles.  I couldn't pass it up for $9  simply because of the scissors and the bale. It is 4 inches closed.

Both knives in a side by side comparison

Tags: Fish, Knives

Views: 5027

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice, Charles!  Aside from  Richards I've only seen one or two other companies who put  a fish a scaler on a trapper frame knife 

Here is another one not on a toothpick frame.

Great Eastern Cutlery fish knife.

Great Eastern also makes a fish-tail fish knife!

I will have to look into that one Tobias.

Tobias Gibson said:

Great Eastern also makes a fish-tail fish knife!

Here is a more traditional looking fish knife with a little sumpin-sumpin, added - a "Beverage Can" Opener.   There was a time when beer cans weren't easy opening.  The knife solved the problem!

Here are a couple more with hook sharpeners.

Ka-Bar T29 Fish Knife

Western 751 Fish Knife

Tobias Gibson said:

I love the hook sharpener!   I need to get me one with a hook sharpener.

impressive queen fish knife Charles.  like that vintage Winterbottom bone.

like that orange farm & field gec charles

Thanks Tim.

Not quite sure what possessed me to buy a Damascus Fish-Knife

(closed length is 5 inches.  Handle material is camel bone.)

An unusual one Tobias.

like your camel bone Damascus fish knife tobias. I understand why, it called out to you.   lets see, and a front prop topwater lure, and heddon chugger, and another heddon maybe, swivel jointed with flat metal lip?  OK tobias, you've discovered another one of my interests, fishing lures!  I'm a topwater fisherman myself, but use a variety of all lures/spinners/spoons.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service