Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I know I haven't been real regular lately, lots of things going on, busy at this time. But I do check in on the Media pics often. But now I am unable to post "likes" for some reason. I want you all to know I do like many of the pics and comment on some. I haven't deserted IKC and hope to get involved again in the future. God Bless you all.

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well good question Ken but I suppose its a browser issue zapping your likes. As an example I just successfully liked your discussion. What browser and version are you using and perhaps we can duplicate the problem.

Thanks Steve for the response. I don't see your like either on the "latest Activity" column. Jan tried to help me with this but to no avail as yet. I am on Chrome that Jan helped me get on awhile back.

ok Chrome, by any chance do you know the version?

Ken Spielvogel said:

Thanks Steve for the response. I don't see your like either on the "latest Activity" column. Jan tried to help me with this but to no avail as yet. I am on Chrome that Jan helped me get on awhile back.

Ok well I am on Chrome now and I don't see any of the little boxes at the top of the discussion box, On the other hand I do see my like and see my remark in latest activity.
With no boxes showing as an example I could not post pictures in Chrome That is a big reason I use Puffin amend pay for what they call Flash support. Without it I could not do much.

I use Chrome and have the boxes

I should say also John I am on an iPad  and when in Chrome, Apples IOS does not support Flash. If you run a Windows product or similiar operating system  it is different as the native operating system provides Flash Support.

Oh I am on windows 8.1 Steve.

Steve, what do you mean by "version"? And also, what do the "little boxes" say - what and where are they.

I think I am Windows 7.0

Ken do you know how to clear your browsing history and cookies?  It is something in your browser that is not allowing the likes on your system to iKC

With Chrome on some Android devices you need to enable Desktop View, to see all the boxes.

Well this box I am typing in has a series of boxes on top of it starting with the first box on the left which has the underlined word LINK in it.

By version, although its good to know you are on Windows 7, I meant the Version of your browser, which in your case is Chrome .

Sorry I get going on the technology so much I always assume folks kniw what I know, which of course is not the case!  My apologies!

I assume you are not on a tablet but don't know and also not sure if clearing history or cookies will work but maybe it is keeping an old memory of something.

Ken Spielvogel said:

Steve, what do you mean by "version"? And also, what do the "little boxes" say - what and where are they.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service