Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hey everyone we're going to try something fun on here. I'm running a free knife raffle. The prize will be a future Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. knife (sorry can't let you know whats coming out so its still a mystery one which on it will be). The goal is to get 100 members signed up for the Daniels Family Knives group once we hit the number I will pull a winner. Now the way you get a chance is become a member of the group. If your already a member you have already secured a chance but how do you get more chances? Well I'm going to give you and the new person you signed up a extra chance. So that means you sign 7 new members up you will get 7 more chances. So go out there and tell people about the group and we will get this thing rolling. If everyone likes the contest then we will be doing several give aways on here so watch out. Please message me and your friend whenever you do get them joined so I can put your extra chances down. Thanks everyone Good Luck.

Views: 1683

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for the chance, Ryan - and Thanks to Steve"Hog"Hanner for letting me in on the contest. 

best 

mqqn

A half dozen people told me to join.   I just want to know the price on the trapper on the web site.  I'm very interested.

Greg at TSA posted your invite Ryan. I'm in for the raffle and the fellowship.  Can't wait to see my TV amber stag that Greg mailed out today.

sounds like a winner, ryan!

i'm curious, though. with a name like Tuna Valley Cutlery what will your tang stamp look like? do you follow what i'm saying? fer instance, Bulldog Brand has their bull dogs and Fightin' Rooster has it's roosters. will y'all have a couple o'tunas tusslin,' mixin' it up a little on your tang stamp? lol

hey! don't mind me. i'm just bein' cute. i love your idea! let's see who all we can get on board!

cheers to you and the family!

ron

Stephen Tungate got me to sign up as well....good luck to everyone!

this is great! I'm in, Bill Fletcher and Hog send me msg to this group.

Just joined!!

Jan let us all know about Daniels family knives in the GEC group, so I would just give her the knife. : )

Good luck guys and thanks for joining, it would be cool to see more conversation going on in this group!!!

I'm in!

Man guys you really have impressed me . Well being this thing took off over night I hadn't until this morning even had time to think about what knife I was going to give away. So I have made some calls and I think in about 2 weeks I will have the knife ready and once we hit 100 members we will pull a winner. Now I can't tell you the details of the knife yet but I will tell you it will be a one of kind proto. So hurry up and let your  friends know because I'm about to have to stop the giveaway and thanks again everyone for the great wishes.

Ryan,

Sounds like a great idea! I am excited about your new undertakings and look forward to some really nice knives in the future.

oh yea put me in drawing i'm going get something more pockets

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service