Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hey everyone we're going to try something fun on here. I'm running a free knife raffle. The prize will be a future Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. knife (sorry can't let you know whats coming out so its still a mystery one which on it will be). The goal is to get 100 members signed up for the Daniels Family Knives group once we hit the number I will pull a winner. Now the way you get a chance is become a member of the group. If your already a member you have already secured a chance but how do you get more chances? Well I'm going to give you and the new person you signed up a extra chance. So that means you sign 7 new members up you will get 7 more chances. So go out there and tell people about the group and we will get this thing rolling. If everyone likes the contest then we will be doing several give aways on here so watch out. Please message me and your friend whenever you do get them joined so I can put your extra chances down. Thanks everyone Good Luck.

Views: 1683

Replies to This Discussion

ryan hope all went well at the show in louisville i live in northern kentucky i was coming to show but have a small illness to take care of.i seen you will be at a lot more shows not to far away and i will try to make it so i can say hi.take care my friend and say hi to the rest of your family for me.hope to see you soon.....

Thanks for the opportunity to be a member and Thanks Ken Mundhenk for the invite.

Great first run, hopefully many more to come.

Tom Peterson invited me to join.

94 Strong and counting.  Thanks for joining us ya'll

Glad to be a member.I want to give ken mundhenk at blue creek cutlery a big thanks for informing me about tuna valley and thier site.I also want to thank him for sharing his knowledge about pocket knives with me .Thanks to him I am a collector of great eastern knives, and now acollector of tuna valley knives and a huge fan of tuna valley.

Thanks Johnpaul, for joining us here. Please come back and talk knives with us.

Glad to finally be a member!!

Tom Peterson invited me to join.

Glad to be a member.  Wow!, that knife looks awesome!

Yes John Paul Ken Mundhenk has been a big influence on me as well. He has shown me the values of being a knife colletor and its History. Thanks to Ken and Blue Creek Cutlery I am also a collector of great eastern knives and now Tuna Valley.

Johnpaul Haitz said:
Glad to be a member.I want to give ken mundhenk at blue creek cutlery a big thanks for informing me about tuna valley and thier site.I also want to thank him for sharing his knowledge about pocket knives with me .Thanks to him I am a collector of great eastern knives, and now acollector of tuna valley knives and a huge fan of tuna valley.

Howdy folks.  New member here.  Tom Peterson invited me to join.  Enjoying my new membership!

WOOOHOOOO.  I just got home from work and looked.  You all brought us to 100 and beyond.  Thank you all for joining us.  We will be having more fun soon, Ryan has some wonderful ideas so come back often and see whats happening on here.

Did Tom win yet? 

Congrats on 100 members, you guys deserve all the business you get, you've worked for it. 

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service