Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I am a hot sauce addict! My favorite is generally Tabasco. But there are others that I like too. Gunshot Sauce I love, though it isn't really hot....even their "Hot" one. But it has great taste, and can use it for marinade, BBQ sauce, everything. I also have been trying out Ole Smokey Tennessee Moonshine Hot Sause. Once again not really hot to me, but very good. I always use Tabasco as the baseline for hotness.

Do you have a favorite?

Views: 2003

Replies to This Discussion

We never tried Firehouse Subs. Gonna have to give them a try. I love that bottle!

We got some Rooster Sauce!! It's good stuff! Just a bit different from the others.

Craig, I've been picking and saving a bunch of peppers, if I get enough, I'll make some Hot sauce and send you a bottle.

I appreciate it!

That is the message I left for you.

Okay, thanks. I'm a little slow on the uptake nowadays. LOL!

Been using that "Rooster Sauce" off and on for a while now. We really like it. Very garlicy!

The Rooster is my wife's go to sauce for soups. If you can find any Dave's insanity that will jump up and slap you in the face.

Yep, been using the Rooster for some time! Never heard of Dave's Insanity but it sounds crazy! LOL My wife is drying some cayenne peppers and she'll conjure up something before too long. Guarantee it will be hot! 

Dave's insanity?? Sounds like my kind of stuff! LOL!

Check out the Dave's website.  http://www.davesgourmet.com/  (they got something new.)

That scorpion looks like some serious stuff. It was not too long ago that habaneros were the top pepper, now they have become commonplace.

i like tabasco on my eggs,like franks for the rest.ilways looking though.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service