Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I am a hot sauce addict! My favorite is generally Tabasco. But there are others that I like too. Gunshot Sauce I love, though it isn't really hot....even their "Hot" one. But it has great taste, and can use it for marinade, BBQ sauce, everything. I also have been trying out Ole Smokey Tennessee Moonshine Hot Sause. Once again not really hot to me, but very good. I always use Tabasco as the baseline for hotness.

Do you have a favorite?

Views: 2006

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, I have an old meat grinder like that. It belonged to my grand Father. I've used it a time or two, I ground up some deer meat and pork. I'm looking for { I may have found } a fruit masher. I think that's what their called. A vintage one is the one I want.

My usual is some kind of chipotle sauce because I like the smokiness, however when I am doing soup I turn to a chili garlic sauce, aka the rooster sauce.

That chili garlic sauce sounds good! I love garlic!

I LOVE Rooster sauce!

I can't say I've ever heard of it. I wonder if the local grocery store has Rooster Sauce??

It's called srhricha or something like that, look in the Asian section

Thanks Bobby. I'll have my wife put it on the grocery list.

No problem , it comes in a plastic squeeze bottle. Look also for the similar sauce in a mayo size jar , red and firey : )

Everything you always wanted to know about Rooster Sauce, but were afraid to ask - http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/dining/20united.html?pagewanted=a...

Oh yea, I'd be glad to cook ya'll a Rooster, using " Cayenne Peppers".....lol

Sounds good Bobby! I'll have to check sounds like a good one to add to the "fire up" category!

Bobby Horn said:

No problem , it comes in a plastic squeeze bottle. Look also for the similar sauce in a mayo size jar , red and firey : )

We're lucky to have 2 Firehouse Sub shops locally.

http://www.firehousesubs.com/Captain-Sorensen.aspx

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service