Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We are all Case Fans for a reason, now is your opportunity to tell why? Do you have a favorite knife? If so, what is it and why?

Tags: case, fan, favorite, knife, r, w

Views: 5757

Replies to This Discussion

Mike I am not sure.  It was part of a special run made in the 96-97 time frame and the description calls it Red Rogers Jig Bone.  I suspect that the bone is just jigged in Rogers style.  I am sure someone here more familiar with Case than I am can provide you a better or more accurate answer.

Thanks for posting that Craig!

Thanks guys, most interesting link, Craig.

Mike

This is just one of my Favorites, but one of the Top Ones! 911 MOP Muskrat, Flag Shield, #303 of 911

Beautiful Max!!

My favorite for quiet sometimes us the 2013 Case Bose colab. knife, it is my first of the colab knives and I am amazed by its quality

Mike

Yep that is a beauty!

Beautiful!

My Old Case

Posted by Harley Nobles on February 26, 2014

I have always been a fan of case knives. This belonged to my dad. He gave it to his father when he was around thirty and now 20 years later my dad finally got it back. So for his birthday I bought him a new case and he gave me this. He told me to hold onto it for 20 years and then give it back to him. The sentimental value is worth much more than any knife I own.

Very nice special knife!

Here is one of my favorites even though it is the smallest Case knife I own.  It was my Mothers, she grew up in Bradford and they rented their house on Russell Blvd from Russ Case, 5 doors down from the Case factory.  She was invited to Joanie Osborne's (Mr. Case's granddaughter) birthday party in 1936 or 37.  The party was held at the Case home on East Main St.  There were about 10 party guests each of whom received a custom engraved Case pearl handled shadow equal end pen knife.  One side has Joanie Osborne's initials and the other side has the guests initials. 

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service