Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

how many cold steels do you have??? and models???

Views: 1263

Replies to This Discussion

-Recon 1 Clip point
-AK-47
-Voyager Large Tanto
-American Lawman
-ProLite tanto
-Kobun
-K4 Neck Knife

Cold Steel Rajah I & Rajah II...a pair of Zombie Killers...
By last count, 17. Unfortunately, that number is now 15. I left my two Barong machetes with my father. I have to say that those two machetes quickly became two of my favorite blades. Lately, I've been carrying my Triple Action as my EDC. Not very tactical (no guard) but I've broken the clips off my other EDC's. I have an SRK that I've owned for 15 years and still use weekly. I own two OSS's, as they are my favorite "fighting" knives. I actually had Robert Humelbaugh at Survival Sheath Systems make me a double shoulder rig for two Peacekeepers years ago. He'd never had a request for those blades before. I own two other Peacekeepers in addition to those two. I think it's safe to say that I like Cold Steel.
COLD STEEL URBAN PAL...

My latest Cold Steel purchase...
Fixed: K4 Neck nkife, Kobun, SRK.
Folders: AK47, Large Voyager Tanto, Recon 1 clip point, American Lawman, ProLite Tanto.
four, Trailmaster, master hunter, extra large voyager, and Gunsite large tanto voyager.
hows the AK47???
I have several: the large Gunsite; a large Vaquero; a large Espada; a Steel Tiger; a Double Agent I; and a Sharkie. I've used them all for EDCs at one time or another. All are great! The quality and workmanship of the Espada is equivalent to any custom made knife I've seen. I'd like to see them come out with a premium auto.
Trail Master San Mai 3
Recon Tanto
Master Tanto San Mai 3
Recon 1 Folder
True Flight Thrower

A total of 5 so far. Black Bear Classic will be the next one from Cold Steel I guess.
damn man i wish i had a voyager. anywho i've got a scimitar,recon 1 clip point, night force(full serrated discontinued), 6' ti-lite,peace keeper 1, double agent 2,nightshade karambit, and my AK-47. cold steels are addicting once you start buying them it's kinda the same for kershaw but cold steel is better.
Just got a Recon Scout (SK-5). Nice knife, looking forward to my camping trips this summer.
My first and only Cold Steel knife is an Espada, medium. I have a Double Agent l on the way. The Espada will be my EDC. I haven't had the Espada long but so far all I can say about it is that it is about as fine a knife as I have ever owned. As soon as I can save up the $$$, I'll own an Espada XL. I'll probably make a plaque and display it on the wall above my desk. Much too large to carry but it is just an awesome knife.
Don't know what I'll do with the Double Agent. If I could rig the sheath for belt carry, I'd do that but it won't be a neck knife for me. Might just keep it under the seat in the car for emergency use.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service