Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

how many cold steels do you have??? and models???

Views: 1263

Replies to This Discussion

Let's see, delta dart, African walking stick, ak47 G10 ultra, ak47 aluminum ultra, super edge, uwk, srk, kobun, lg voyager tanto,
Xl voyager clip pt, xl voyager tanto, original spike, rajah 1,
Black rhino, medium espada, Spartan, 4" ti-lite, kukri machete and a trailhawk
i have: Pro-lite clip point; medium Voyager seratted
& a few cheapies: Finn Bear; Roach Belly; Canadian Belt Knife & a Kudu
that's all folks
I have 4 cold steel knives.Recon scout,recon tanto and 2 voyger lock backs
ok some shots of a couple of my hiking buddies :)
Attachments:
Got  2 4" Ti-Lites (Zytel),2 6" Ti-Lites (Zytel) 1 4" Ti-Lite  Aluminum,1 6" Ti-Lite  Aluminum,Rajah1,2 Rajah lls,Rajah3,Triple Action Double Edge,Boar Hunter,2 Kobuns,Steel Tiger,2 Pocket Bushmans,2 Safe Maker lls,Ak-47,Kudu,Super Edge,Mini Pal,Urban Pal,Paradox,Spartan,Double Agent,Battle Ring,3 Delta Darts With Sheaths,FGX Karambit,FGX Pushdaggers 1&2,The Spike,Tokyo Spike,Scimitar Spike,Bowie Spike,I believe that is it,havent taken inventory in awhile.Absolutely love my Cold Steels.

Forgot To list Urban Dart and an FGX Jungle Dart.

James Hall, aka Lynn Thompson, lol
Nice group James
2 de recon 1 and a ti lite
I used to own several, after having a few stolen all I have left is my Tanto blade Recon1, Spartan, and AK47.
I have 3, A voyager, Kudu and RajahIII. I want to get the Spartan and the Rajah I and II.

I have the Magnum Tanto II, my first Cold Steel, the Black Bear Classic, my favorite for its feel in the hand, its double edged blade and subhilt grip, and a 1796 Light Cavalry Saber, best fighting sword I have seen, period.

I think I missed one but that is pretty much all my Cold Steel blades minus my Assegi spear.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service