Welcome Home

I have a couple Handmade Skinning Knives for Sale - $270.00 each Shipping Included

I have been making knives as a hobby now for around seven years I do a little here and there through out the weeks I am by no means a full time maker....anyways these two knives I have were made from 5160 Carbon Steel and they both come with sheaths if anyone likes them and would like them please let me know and my e-mail is jeremyrayturner@mail.com - I use Paypal because it is the safest way were everyone is covered and secure - Thank You

Smaller one is 9" overall with a 4" blade that is extremely Sharp and a Deep Pocket Pouch Sheath goes with it - Vulcanized Spacers that are Red and Yellow

Just a bit larger one but not much is 10" 1/4 overall with a 4" 3/4 in Blade it too is very Sharp and come with its own sheath as well that is a traditional style snap sheath - Vulcanized Blue and Grey Fiber spacer with some Aluminum too - 

Price includes Shipping and Insurance and were somebody to want both of them I will shave the price for them a good deal - 

Thanks - Jeremy Ray Turner

Views: 25

Attachments:

Reply to This

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

CLICK TO VISIT

THE TEXAS RANGER

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY