Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Remember the bosses rules for the porch; "No Cussin, No Spittin and sweep up your whittlin shavings".

Views: 1969

Replies to This Discussion

Wow that is a nice stone!

Sittin on the riverbank, today, making some sawdust. 

JJ, Love the stone!  Hope you enjoyed the time by riverbank, wish we were there with you!

My grandfather had a river rock that he kept with his fishin stuff.  Maybe one day one of my gran-younguns will find this one.

Mine had a worry rock he always carried.  I have it

Now thats cool I have a stone too I have to show it tomorrow.

Jan Carter said:

Mine had a worry rock he always carried.  I have it

Drop Point Hunter and Michael Siegal are having a tremendous sale on Canal Street Knives. If you ever wanted to try one now would be a good time. I got a beauty of a knife I will show when I get time along with a little story. The knife has great meaning to me and I will explain why.

Steve Koontz is hard at work, yes work, I guess you could call it that. Busy at his new place of employment, Bud's Gun Shop. Sources say he is a man on fire and back to working long hours and reaching out to friends to support him. His eBay account is still active of course and at some point Knives TV will return to the airwaves. No firm shoot date is is scheduled just yet.

My friend Garret Finney is also hard at work and making some of the newest designed Buck 110's I have ever seen. A bit of a departure from the usual conversions we see. This is some exciting stuff! Check his website: Buck110.com

And this final note: In a recent Catalog SMKW shows a pair of Colt knives featuring High Carbon Steel. It frustrates me to no end when they just don't say what the steel is. But in this case it maybe indeed something like a 1095 (1055). They have covered the knives in a Titanium Coating to preserve the knives from rust. Only 2 patterns currently a Moose and a Canoe but well worth trying!

Just one more thing: Remember how fondly we thought of the RoundMan? Yes that other night time knife selling legend Mike Politowski. (One monies for 2 knives The Saturday Night Knife and Guns Show) He is no longer selling knives, but rather brandishing his own version of Evangelism on the streets of his town and on Praise Network.

We wish Mike well and will miss him, but you can find him on Facebook and he does post pics of the work he is now doing!

Just idle talk!

Saw this on the latest SMKW catalog.  i think they need a Wharncliffe version too.

Hey Steve, Thanks for the heads up on what our folks are up to.  I am hoping to meet up with Steve, tour his new place and do a bit of a write up next month while I am up there.  While looking at those amazing Bucks of Garett's I see he has some very nice Buck 110 sheaths also

LOL I did too and thought it might get some attention!

J.J. Smith III said:

Saw this on the latest SMKW catalog.  i think they need a Wharncliffe version too.

Thanks Jan you know I do my absolute best to keep or members up to date! By the way I did make an update to my previous post. Don't know if anyone has interest in it But wanted to include some news about Mike!

Jan Carter said:

Hey Steve, Thanks for the heads up on what our folks are up to.  I am hoping to meet up with Steve, tour his new place and do a bit of a write up next month while I am up there.  While looking at those amazing Bucks of Garett's I see he has some very nice Buck 110 sheaths also

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service