Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Want a really cool iKnifeCollector logo'd shirt?....I promise it won't be tie dye :)

I'm exploring with a company that produces knife company and club clothing about the particulars for an iKC T-Shirt.

I'll get the details and I'll be back. In the meantime, if you would be interested in purchasing a iKnifeCollector logo'd t-shirt, then indicate so in a reply. Some clothing firm's won't require a minimum order, others will, so I just need to get the details (sizes, costs, colors, etc).

Tags: iKC, logo, order, t-shirts

Views: 833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Scott, I think you need a few knives w/ the logo laser engraved on them hahahahahah
Hey Max,
Take a gander at the next one...

Best Fathers Day and Birthday presents known to a father.
well heck yeah
Now that's an idea. You think we could ever get an agreement among the members here on the knife they'd want as the "club knife?"
I don't. :)

As this is an "ON LINE" community, we could have an "ON LINE" kinfe...

Upload your own...
JJ
You know the answers will be all over the board on this, but more importantly, this is a iKC Shirt thread. :). I'll get on to Frank later :) But in the meantime, I'll start us one of these in the forums. You will need to reload it there.
If you want to get in on the vote/design of the 2010 iKC Community Knife follow this link.
Just replying to your message. ;)
Cool logo? Size 3x or 2x. Tan, gray, green.
I'm working on it....the co0l logo part that is, but it won't be by committee vote. I hate committees :) Way too slow to get anything done.

After I spend the time and money to get what I want.....then you know what'll happen don't you?

A total re-branding of iKC....and it'll start a riot....I can hear 'em now.
count me in, and BTW aint nothing wrong with tie dye ;D
:) he can't be all that bad a guy then.... LOL!

I'm itching to change it (my pic) just for the heck of it to through everyone off....I got one with me in a suit :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service