Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Want a really cool iKnifeCollector logo'd shirt?....I promise it won't be tie dye :)

I'm exploring with a company that produces knife company and club clothing about the particulars for an iKC T-Shirt.

I'll get the details and I'll be back. In the meantime, if you would be interested in purchasing a iKnifeCollector logo'd t-shirt, then indicate so in a reply. Some clothing firm's won't require a minimum order, others will, so I just need to get the details (sizes, costs, colors, etc).

Tags: iKC, logo, order, t-shirts

Views: 833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott, what kind of images are you looking for?
Hog, I have a sister in law that is an artist on and off the computer. She has a photo shop and all that fancy stuff to do art work on a coputer. Her and I are tight and I may beable to get her to help. 
t
Steve"Hog"Hanner said:
I am currently looking for a member with Adobe Photoshop. It is my understanding that they can convert jpg to png. So if there is an original image you can save as png and get the high quality for printing. I don't have what is required nor does our resident graphic artist JJ so I'm asking around for a volunteer so we can get er done.

Scott King said:

Well Jan- Yes and No. It was decided we "wanted" them, and I set up a CafePress online store, but got bogged down with the necessary graphics. A regular JPG file format doesn't reproduce very well, so images need designed and saved in PNG or a higher quality format. Anyway, details, details.....

Honesty with my real job I can't say right now I have the time to get this over the finish line at the moment though, but it is only my list.

Jan Carter said:

Did we ever decide to go ahead and have these made?
Hey that's great Robert maybe she would help Scott with this. I don't think its a big deal but I don't know that much about graphics for t-shirts and things. I'm telling you we are this close^ to t-shirts, hats, coffee mugs heck I don't know what else but Scott has everything else set up except for the image thing and linking to iKC.

Robert Burris said:
Hog, I have a sister in law that is an artist on and off the computer. She has a photo shop and all that fancy stuff to do art work on a coputer. Her and I are tight and I may beable to get her to help. 
t
Steve"Hog"Hanner said:
I am currently looking for a member with Adobe Photoshop. It is my understanding that they can convert jpg to png. So if there is an original image you can save as png and get the high quality for printing. I don't have what is required nor does our resident graphic artist JJ so I'm asking around for a volunteer so we can get er done.

Scott King said:

Well Jan- Yes and No. It was decided we "wanted" them, and I set up a CafePress online store, but got bogged down with the necessary graphics. A regular JPG file format doesn't reproduce very well, so images need designed and saved in PNG or a higher quality format. Anyway, details, details.....

Honesty with my real job I can't say right now I have the time to get this over the finish line at the moment though, but it is only my list.

Jan Carter said:

Did we ever decide to go ahead and have these made?
Hog, If she helps us it's not a money thing, she's very rich. I just don't know what to ask her that we need. Get back to me on it. She's a doll. Her name is Dolly.

Steve,

I don't have Photoshop, but supposidly I can convert to png.  If we have a good image, e-mail it to me and I'll give it a shot.

JJ

Well to be honest I don't know which ones Scott selected. I'm figuring the knife pic and the iKC mug logo maybe. he might have the original images. I'm pretty sure those would work, then convert to png and its iKC pj's for bedtime!

J.J. Smith III said:

Steve,

I don't have Photoshop, but supposidly I can convert to png.  If we have a good image, e-mail it to me and I'll give it a shot.

JJ

That would be very cool. Thanks for choosing something non tie dye..I agree darker color. I'd be in.
Scott sent me the pdf.  It's the same size as on the HOME page.  Not sure if the format is the problem and not the size of the image itself.  They might look ok on a hat but wouldn't look right on a t-shirt.  I've seen how ZAZZLE does their products and they'll tell you is the image is too small for the product.  That's why I always submitted a text idea for the shirts/hats.

Steve"Hog"Hanner said:
Well to be honest I don't know which ones Scott selected. I'm figuring the knife pic and the iKC mug logo maybe. he might have the original images. I'm pretty sure those would work, then convert to png and its iKC pj's for bedtime!

I'm certainly in for one .. possibly the only one .. where size = small.

:D ale

OK, interesting, can see why Scott had issues with it. We had offer of help from Robert(previous comment) so perhaps we need to find out a bit more from somebody who has some experience. What i know about graphics images on products could fit in a new iKC thimble.

J.J. Smith III said:
Scott sent me the pdf.  It's the same size as on the HOME page.  Not sure if the format is the problem and not the size of the image itself.  They might look ok on a hat but wouldn't look right on a t-shirt.  I've seen how ZAZZLE does their products and they'll tell you is the image is too small for the product.  That's why I always submitted a text idea for the shirts/hats.

Steve"Hog"Hanner said:

I guess we need to ask Dolly what images we need for printing on hats and t-shirts and things. We have a pdf file and we think we can convert to png file but as JJ has said they may want something else depending on what they are printed on. We probably could use her expertise for this final push to iKC stuff! Dolly isn't in to knives is she?

Robert Burris said:
Hog, If she helps us it's not a money thing, she's very rich. I just don't know what to ask her that we need. Get back to me on it. She's a doll. Her name is Dolly.
No, she's into flowers. I just don't know what to ask her. I told her, I think ya'll have the emages just can't get them to fit on Three different size things. Is that what's the problem?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service