Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Want a really cool iKnifeCollector logo'd shirt?....I promise it won't be tie dye :)

I'm exploring with a company that produces knife company and club clothing about the particulars for an iKC T-Shirt.

I'll get the details and I'll be back. In the meantime, if you would be interested in purchasing a iKnifeCollector logo'd t-shirt, then indicate so in a reply. Some clothing firm's won't require a minimum order, others will, so I just need to get the details (sizes, costs, colors, etc).

Tags: iKC, logo, order, t-shirts

Views: 833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Flowers are good too! My wife grows them likes to garden. I guess my questions would be:

1. We are going to be using a service called CafePress, they will be linked to iKC and people can order what they want
  2. They needed "high res" images of our logo in a certain file format called png
  3. They may also need different sizes of images for different mercahndise

And that's about it, if she does anything currently with that kind of stuff she'll know right away what we need. If not well we'll go back to the drawing board! Ask her those first Robert and see what she says.

Robert Burris said:
No, she's into flowers. I just don't know what to ask her. I told her, I think ya'll have the emages just can't get them to fit on Three different size things. Is that what's the problem?
OK, I got you. I will talk to her when she gets home. I hope she can help us.

Nice idea. Thanks! 

I would prefer a dark color ;-) , with a pocket. Anyway, I'm in for at least 2, size L.

OK guys, just throwing my name into the mix if you need any help. I have PhotoShop and some experience editing photos. I'm thinking the big problem is that you can't make a 30/30 pixel file expand into a 150/150 pixel picture. The needed photographic information just isn't there.

ed

Thanks Ed, me not knowing a whole bunch of stuff about graphics files does not help either! Anyway after visiting the site we are using and calling them, they explained the issue. They have a lot of products and for each product you need to make a different size. So if Gary Kennedy wanted the iKnife logo on his pocket T it needs to be a certain size. If I wanted the iKC logo on my farmer hat it needs a different size. You get the idea. They have a good mix of products not hundred's but maybe 50 or so some grouped by color, style etc. They need a size for each group.

Ed Imperatore said:

OK guys, just throwing my name into the mix if you need any help. I have PhotoShop and some experience editing photos. I'm thinking the big problem is that you can't make a 30/30 pixel file expand into a 150/150 pixel picture. The needed photographic information just isn't there.

ed

Hog, OK, Miss Dolly she can do it and is willing. She said just send her the stuff. So what I am thinking is that I give her your Email address and she gives you hers and I get out the way. What I know about this you could put on the point of a pen. Just tell me what to do next. Your buddy Rob

Indeed .. I believe Ed's hit the nail on the head. Hog PM'd me some info that led me to the same conclusion. While a larger photo of the required resolution could be shrunk to a smaller dimension & still retain the required resolution .. the reverse is not true. A small photo of the correct resolution could not be expanded to a physically larger size w/o a drastic decrease in resolution. i.e. 1" * 1" pic @ 200 dpi expanded to 10" * 10" would result in a 20 dpi image .. not usable.

@ Robert .. thanks for getting Miss Dolly & Hog together .. they'll no doubt get it licked !!!

Ed Imperatore said:

ed

Thanks guys, and Miss Dolly- I'm on the road with work this week and missing out here- sorry. I sent Hog a little account info if we can decide on the image choices, plus a few knife collecting funny ones. I know our store can sell other folks designs and there are some funny ones up now- search knife and also collecting. I thought we'd organize the products onto like clothes, cups and mugs, etc and then have all the options within each category available in each one.

As you may know CP let's the customer pick the sizes, colors, etc and even takes credit cards, without iKC having to have a merchant account.

Scott,

Ladies Tees too please?

No problem there Jan, we'll have mens, ladies and kids stuff, all for the "well dressed" iKC Family. What we are currently working toward is getting the artwork and fitting it to the products. We are slowly making progress. I will try to keep everyone posted as we get closer!

Jan Carter said:

Scott,

Ladies Tees too please?

Steve,

You are so wonderful, thank you.  Are we thinking the logo small on the front and the graphics on the back?

There are different styles and some that will have iKC logo on pocket and some will have logo on front or back I think, but not both. Tasteful, but stylish, like iKC!

Jan Carter said:

Steve,

You are so wonderful, thank you.  Are we thinking the logo small on the front and the graphics on the back?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

J.J. Smith III left a comment for Rich Randolph
9 hours ago
Rich Randolph is now a member of iKnife Collector
9 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a discussion
11 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted photos
12 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl posted a status
"Thank you for the warm welcome. Looks like the perfect place for me!"
12 hours ago
Lars Ray replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
Saturday
Lars Ray commented on Gary Richard's blog post Clip Knife Pocket Damage Issue Resolved
Apr 12
John left a comment for Jan Carter
Apr 12
John left a comment for dead_left_knife_guy
Apr 12
Jan Carter posted an event

2024 Solvang Custom Knife Show at Hotel Corque

April 26, 2024 to April 27, 2024
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for Wally Guittard
Apr 12
Jan Carter left a comment for John