Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Want a really cool iKnifeCollector logo'd shirt?....I promise it won't be tie dye :)

I'm exploring with a company that produces knife company and club clothing about the particulars for an iKC T-Shirt.

I'll get the details and I'll be back. In the meantime, if you would be interested in purchasing a iKnifeCollector logo'd t-shirt, then indicate so in a reply. Some clothing firm's won't require a minimum order, others will, so I just need to get the details (sizes, costs, colors, etc).

Tags: iKC, logo, order, t-shirts

Views: 833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hog, have you gotten the information from Scott, to give to Miss Dolly? She will be coming to spend the day this Sunday. I could go over things with her or just sweet talk her about the job.
Not yet Robert, I know the iKC logo(on the main page) is being reworked a little and I think we have a couple more "choices' that people can use. So we should be ready with images for Miss Dolly soon. Please thank her from all of us. She was so nice to volunteer. Thanks to you too my friend!

Robert Burris said:
Hog, have you gotten the information from Scott, to give to Miss Dolly? She will be coming to spend the day this Sunday. I could go over things with her or just sweet talk her about the job.
Great, I'm not rushing ya'll in anyway.
Put us in for some on the back

But bro what's wrong with tye dye? The dye is groovy

Hi,

I'm interested!

Interested!!!  (Even if they were tie-dyed!)  ;)

Did I hear tie dye? I'm interested!

(not even sure what I am stepping up to - I just dig tie dye!)

Sounds like we may need to be havinf some shirts made. There are some available in our iKC shopping mall

New Logo Items

Give me a week or so to see what can be done about some tie dyed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit