Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our 12 Days Of Christmas contest has been generously sponsored by TSA Knives.  

There will be 2 ways to enter.  

1) Post to the discussion for each of the 12 days

2) show us how iKC is celebrating the season in your home or work environment (creative use of hat pins maybe?)

I will open this contest discussion on December 13 and the winners name will be drawn on

December 25th!

Tags: 2013, December, Knives, TSA, contest, iKC

Views: 2864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attachments:

That is one of my prayers too Terry.

Terry Ray said:

Jan Carter said:

I have just one question left, just one more day and Christmas morning this knife will start its journey to a new home.  I hope you all have enjoyed this as much as Donnie and I have enjoyed seeing iKC in your home and work environments.  It was nice to see how everyone decorates and enjoys the season.

My last question.  You have but one prayer or wish for Christmas day, what will yours be?

I simpley pray that this once great country of ours , finds a way to return to God, and what is right.

without this there is no future... no matter the economics.

I pray for friends and family to have a Christmas filled with love , and the thought of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

My Prayer is that our country could be great like it once was, and that all of our family's and friends have good health and lots of faith.

AMEN

Amen Cherry

Cherry Ray said:

My Prayer is that our country could be great like it once was, and that all of our family's and friends have good health and lots of faith.

AMEN

Mine is the same as what has been mentioned here. I do want to add that without Christ we as a country and a people will start to implode. Look at what happened to the great civilizations of the past. I pray that everyone would have a deeper relationship with Christ, and realize that he is really the savior of this world and all that exists. May you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas.
Congratulations, Charles.

Thank you Billy.  Wow, another CHRISTmas present!  Jan, thank Donnie for me.  He has good hands! LOL

Congratulations Charles!  Merry Christmas on this the FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS!  Up until now we were just preparing for the arrival of Christmas.  The Christmas feast begins TODAY and runs for 12 days!  Don't cheat yourself!  Keep Christmas properly and celebrate the full 12 Day!

CONGRATS CHARLES- A BETTER FELLA COULDNT HAVE WON!

Charles Sample said:

Thank you Billy.  Wow, another CHRISTmas present!  Jan, thank Donnie for me.  He has good hands! LOL

Congrats and Merry Christmas, and God bless.

Congratulations Charles,my friend !!   BTW, Caren has been and continues to be in my prayers !! 

It is good to see you both!

Terry Ray said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by