Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I just acquired this knife from a local yard sale. It has markings that I am not familiar with. It has a flat grind. 

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That insignia looks familiar, but even presuming that I have seen it, that memory's likely a few years old or more.  I've googled a few different sets of terms, but so far nothing. 

Are there any words or letters on the other side of the blade?

That's a really nice looking knife, by the way.  Guessing you got an incredible deal!

No other markings on the knife. 

dead_left_knife_guy said:

That insignia looks familiar, but even presuming that I have seen it, that memory's likely a few years old or more.  I've googled a few different sets of terms, but so far nothing. 

Are there any words or letters on the other side of the blade?

That's a really nice looking knife, by the way.  Guessing you got an incredible deal!

Okay

I sent the pic to Mark Z.  He is in the Bladesmith community in Knoxville, maybe we will get lucky 

If you go to the KNIFE Magazine website, we have THE knifemaker directory of massive proportions.   No one has anything like it. Take a look you may find something!!! =)

Bryan,

Thank you, I forgot that the knifemaker directory had been incorporated into the Knife Magazine Website !

Thanks Bryan! I will check this out. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service