Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tags: 2016, June, giveaway, posting, secondary

Views: 1118

Replies to This Discussion

I hold this when I feel down

Hawks today, 'cause they're scary lookin'..

Big change today the Pine has gone to have a rest in the box . This one has not been out for a while so Schatt and Morgan it is ,

Here is my EDC, a simple Wenger from 1995, ive carried it every day since I bought it about 3 years ago. the setting is my vinyl shop where I spend my days, the other knife, an exacto, gets the most use here. 

I have used this custom skinner by Bill Wiebe, a Canadian maker, in the field and my wife likes to use it in the kitchen.

Snakes like wharmies! Love this blade, in my right pocket today.

My latest EDC, I want to Win!

Not actually every day carry, but in October / November this set will be with me every day, and I plan to use it many days over a few weeks. From my daughter for Christmas 2015, this is a Smith & Wesson Camp set with gut-hook blade for field dressing, caping knife and cleaver for skinning and butchering. I used one of these last year loaned to me by a new friend who was teaching me butchering skills and let my family know this was top of my wish list

Also on my 2015 Christmas wish list, from my wife after a similar experience with the skinning and butchering - is this Havalon Piranta Bolt. Not really a traditional knife, but what a tool for working over meat, no excuse ever to have a dull blade! Folding, locking blade, quick and easy change with different blade styles and I can carry a number of spare blades in the sheath.

Hmmm, which ones today?

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service