Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tags: 2013, 2013., 8, A, Cooper, Expo, Friday, John, Knife, March, More…Nelson, at, good, knives, of, on, table, very

Views: 1575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Gus, so far looks well attended and I'll take one of each off that table!

Thanks for the pictures.

Here are two more photos of our winners and the Scout Display.

Gus, it looks like a great time.  Those knives on the table are amazing.

Thanks Gus, great photos. Keep em coming.

Hey, Gus! What's that old saying about look before you leap? D'oh! I didn't even realize that you had started this thread otherwise I would have just posted my pics from Saturday over here. Now that I have found your great pics from the show in So Cal this weekend I'll go ahead and post a few more of the ones that I took. By the way -- I didn't see you mention anything about Jeff Mutz? As I mentioned in my post (here: So Cal Blades Expo - 2013 ), I completely forgot to find him and congratulate him for being picked to make this year's iKC Club Knife.

Oh well, here are a few more of the pics I took late Saturday afternoon...

And if I could ask Santa Claus for anything in this room to have under my tree for Xmas -- It would be the knives in these last two photographs. The re-handled, in exotic stone, vintage Remington Jumbo Trappers (2nd pic up) and the one dozen vintage Jigged Bone handled Scout Knives (above). With all of the custom knives in that hall it was this display that really took me over the top!

I may try to get back over there later today just to say hi to Mr. Mutz? But, if I can't make it back I will look forward to seeing him next year. And I will, hopefully, be thanking him for making such a great iKC Club Knife for those of us fortunate enough to get one of his custom folders this year. (He said with fingers crossed)

Will you be going back again, Gus? Cheers, y'all!

Oh I hope one of you has an opportunity to stop and see Jeff Mutz.

Those scouts are pretty fantastic!

Hi, I was at the Knife Expo on Friday, then to Palm Desert on Sat. and Sun. with my family

Gus Marsh.
***************************************************************************************************
Ron Cooper said:

Hey, Gus! What's that old saying about look before you leap? D'oh! I didn't even realize that you had started this thread otherwise I would have just posted my pics from Saturday over here. Now that I have found your great pics from the show in So Cal this weekend I'll go ahead and post a few more of the ones that I took. By the way -- I didn't see you mention anything about Jeff Mutz? As I mentioned in my post (here: So Cal Blades Expo - 2013 ), I completely forgot to find him and congratulate him for being picked to make this year's iKC Club Knife.

Oh well, here are a few more of the pics I took late Saturday afternoon...

And if I could ask Santa Claus for anything in this room to have under my tree for Xmas -- It would be the knives in these last two photographs. The re-handled, in exotic stone, vintage Remington Jumbo Trappers (2nd pic up) and the one dozen vintage Jigged Bone handled Scout Knives (above). With all of the custom knives in that hall it was this display that really took me over the top!

I may try to get back over there later today just to say hi to Mr. Mutz? But, if I can't make it back I will look forward to seeing him next year. And I will, hopefully, be thanking him for making such a great iKC Club Knife for those of us fortunate enough to get one of his custom folders this year. (He said with fingers crossed)

Will you be going back again, Gus? Cheers, y'all!

Thanks to you both for the representation and please pass the Remingtons!

Thank you both VERY much!  It is nice to see this show that I would have a hard time seeing in person

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service