Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

My Dad lives and works in the Memphis area. He has a knack for refurbishing antique clocks among other complicated antiques. Recently he received some knives in a barter to fix a friend's clock. He kept one and sent me these 3.

2 AG Russell knives and a Kershaw Double Duty.

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!  Great Dad!  What did he keep for himself?

That sure was nice of your dad. Great looking knives.

Some great knives and I can see where maybe you got your passion for knives!

Well, he normally carries a small Schrade stockman. But, he is not a collector of knives. He has not told me what he kept, as he doesn't really know what he gave me. I said thank you very much and left it at that.

A small Scrade stockmen......hmmmm

I'm really diggin' that Micarta-handled AG.  But I've always liked that Kershaw too, not really sure why I never picked it up, it was eminently affordable...

Some nice knives there.  Your dad did you proud,

3-1/2" closed length, 2-11/16" blade and weighing in at 1.2oz. The Horn is my favorite of the 2 AG Russells. The Carbon fiber handle knife is also 3-1/2" closed, 2-3/8" blade but weighs in at 1oz and doesn't feel as refined as the Horn.

dead_left_knife_guy said:

I'm really diggin' that Micarta-handled AG.  But I've always liked that Kershaw too, not really sure why I never picked it up, it was eminently affordable...

Love that Jess Horn. Always wanted to add one of those to my collection...! Awesome.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service