Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

For fans of knives from television, movies, comics, etc

Tags: Knives, big, forum, knives, movie, of, screen, the

Views: 11202

Replies to This Discussion

Comment by Scott Gerald Ketch on August 5, 2011 

Ranbo I, Rambo II, Rambo IV, and the Sword from 300. My last post was the Toothpick and large Bowie from the Expendables, Jim Bowie knife from "The Alamo" movie, and the ever famous Rambo III knife. That's all I got for now. I am in the process of purchasing the Bowie knife from Bram Stoker's Dracula carried by the Quincy character. It's very expensive and rare so I'm making payments on it.

Comment by Mike Carter on June 2, 2011 

The Bowie was carried by Lundgren. They took it away from him after he held to Lee's neck. They offered give it back to him on the plane but he refused. Later Stratham used it to dispatch the bad guy near the end of the movie and then Lundgren has it again at the end. The Bowie is also seen rotating behind the closing credits.

Comment by Scott Gerald Ketch on June 1, 2011

I need the toothpick hibben from the expendables. Whats the larger bowie knife I see in the picture below, I don't remember it from expendables, could someone tell me who used it?

Comment by Chris Hillier on September 1, 2011 

Recently watched the movie PRiEST, to me it looks like the main character is rocking a double shadow by hibben, any insight?

Comment by Mike Carter on September 1, 2011

The Double Shadow shows up in a lot of movie and TV shows, often without Gil even knowing about it. Sometimes they just go out a buy a cool knife to  use and the Double Shadow is often it. I even saw Adam using one to cut an apple on Mythbusters.

Comment by Jeremi Lett on October 25, 2011

Beautiful sword by Mad Dwarf ws. Pat I agree with you that Darryl is using the Busse Gemini.I think it would be cool to have a Ka-Bar Zombie Killer War Sword in the series simply cuz of the name.The couple of Man,Woman,Wild use an assortment of blades on the show.Im  off topic kinda.I've seen SOGs,TOPs,(especially Mykel's Hawke Hellion),and Busse knives as well as others on this show.

Comment by Jeremi Lett on March 31, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1RBwoU...Buck Special knife in Fear &Loathing in Las Vegas

Comment by Jeremi Lett on March 31, 2012 

At 1:07 is when the knife shows!WARNING!This has explicit content!Do not watch if your children or mother is around!

Comment by D ale on August 20, 2012

I want one of these !!!

Comment by Mike Carter on August 20, 2012

I saw The Expendables 2 yesterday with Gil and his family. I really enjoyed the movie and a couple of Gil's knives got some great screen time. Unfortunately the Legion Fighter is only seen briefly in one scene but the toothpick and the split-blade Double Shadow are seen a lot. Lundgren is seen with the Bowie a couple of times. 

Comment by Mike Carter on August 17, 2012

You are correct, the thoothpick did not have the logo scrimshaw in the original film. Also the scrim on the bowie is slightly different without the banner below the skull. 

Comment by Mike Carter on August 15, 2012

I don't know if United will replicate the custom longer version of the Double Shadow knife, but I think they will do the others. Gil sent about 10 different models to the movie studio and we don't know until we see the film exactly waht was used. From the production stills that we have seen, the four shown below are in the film.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service