Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I like USA made Schrades & Schrade-Walden knives...obviously. Old Timers, Uncle Henry's and the models that pre-dated those lines. Saw-cut Delrin, Stagalon, Butter-n-Molasses, etc. handles. They're all great in my book. 

I am proceeding slowly with adding to my collection, in the beginning I was going like gang busters. But, the pickings are getting slim at least for good/great condition knives.

Although I am not buying much now, I never tire of seeing them or looking for them. So if you have some or have come into some, let me see them.

Eventually I will try to get all I currently have into 1(or 3) photos for this discussion. For now these will have to do.

Tags: Delrin, Henry, Old, Schrade, Schrade-Walden, Stagalon, Timer, USA, Uncle

Views: 5901

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! I figured you'd be the one person to locate one of these and "mint in box" to boot. Great score!

Tom Chase said:

Here is a photo of the Rare and Elusive LB-4

Picked this up yesterday at Mt Sterling KY Court Day, its a Schrade+USA 885UH. Great snap on all blades and extra clean. I have a couple others, but this is a better one.

Great find Ken!

Now I want to carry one of my 4" slipjoints. I will put the B.M. 581 on backup today.

Yep, Frontier 4434 4" Stockman is riding point today.

Here is a Schrade 708B I picked up at a local show.

Ricky, beautiful knife, great score.

Very nice Ricky!
What is the count on your Schrade collection so far?

Hey Brad, 

I don't have too many, probably around 30 or so.

Hello,
I just aquired a factory display board of Shrade Walden knives. My profile picture is a picture of it. Do you have any info about this.
Thanks,
Anna

This is the factory board i just aquired. I have more pics but im not familiar with this site.

Attachments:

Anna, are you looking for value or to sell it?

I am looking to sell this, but im not sure of the value so im asking advice.

That is one awesome looking set.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service