Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tobias suggested that someone should start a discussion on 5 inch lockback hunters.  Since no one else has, I will.  But since I have two folding hunters and only one of them is a lockback, I will open it up to all 5 inch folding hunters.

Here is my first.  It is a Rough Rider Once In A Blue Moon 5 inch lockback with one blade.

My other one is a Rough Rider Rifleman Series folding hunter.  It is two blades and is not a lockback.

Views: 3050

Replies to This Discussion

here is a case hunter..(non-locking) out of storage..

Thats a great knife Jeff. I have that exact same one!

jeff said:

this one came in a camping~hunting set. gerber / usa ..which surprised me at the quality of this kit..very well built and feels awesome in hand. this was my first 5" hunter style with a center lock.

nice. that gerber fits nicely in hand..does it not steve? might just be my hand, but the material/shape/size just feels right.. well built to boot !

Steve Hanner said:

Thats a great knife Jeff. I have that exact same one!

jeff said:

this one came in a camping~hunting set. gerber / usa ..which surprised me at the quality of this kit..very well built and feels awesome in hand. this was my first 5" hunter style with a center lock.

Jeff, I like this one!  I'm  a Case collector and don't have  a Case folding hunter.  I need to get one!

jeff said:

charles.. i have this one and the halloween one in the large version, and several of the smaller ones.,  but honestly, to me they seem { thin } to me. if that makes sense to you. i wouldnt pick them as a first choice for actual use. i hate to say that because i collect and own ALOT  of case knives. their mako and similar versions feel much better for use to me. but.. that being said... as a collecter.. yes you need one ! lol ;-)) they are a well built knife CASE !!

Charles Sample said:

Jeff, I like this one!  I'm  a Case collector and don't have  a Case folding hunter.  I need to get one!

jeff said:

ok, here is an old imperial that has seen alot of use...well.. it is actually 4.25" not really what we are looking for, but, I will post it and see if it gets the boot !  :)

Wow some nice lookin Foldin hunters! Here's a Customized Buck 110 (edc rotation) and a Case EDC rotation, from my collection but not carried!

Here's a couple non locking

grrrreat looking green case hunter jeff!  like them fancy bolsters.

got a twin for imperial jeff, but it's dressed in black composition scales.

outstanding bunch of case big folders max!  love that 2000 CCC Hunter.

Thanks Tim!! Everyone has shown some beauties!! I'm surprised no one has shown any of them big Case Backpockets. Hugh knife! But they don't lock!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service