Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

What spyderco knives do you have in your collection? Pictures are welcomed/encouraged.

Views: 4142

Replies to This Discussion

I really like the looks of that green and black Tenacious, Martin! Good show, my friend ~ great pics!

I like that green. I have one in the black.

It has been some time that I got a spyderco spending so much money on other high end knives I always like to get something special here is a old spyderco from the past. 

The Adventura by Alexandru Diaconescu

I got one nice old school delica in carbon fiber for my collection.

Wow! You scored big with this variant, Patrik! CF and a serrated VG10 edge that looks factory fresh - Most excellent! I don't suppose you happened to know the Spyderco Collector who had the number 15 by any chance? In case you hadn't already seen it I am including a YouTube video review of this knife. (See link below)

Link: Carbon Fiber Delica VG10 Serrated

Cheers and congratulations, my friend!

Patrik Ilijev said:

I got one nice old school delica in carbon fiber for my collection.

Thanks Ron I don't know who was the original owner here is my video 

Sweet!

Finally picked up a Chaparral3. Been wanting one and putting a little cash away for a while. Sometimes the little pockets of money for a specific "want" get invaded upon by everyday life stuff. You know, food, electric bill, etc. lol  Love the knife. I've loved the Chaparral models since I got the first model in CF. I don't have that one anymore but may get another one later. These knives are about as close to the perfect EDC knife for me as I can find. And an excellent stainless steel (CTS-XHP) blade along with a handle material (titanium) that won't rust means very little maintenance. The Chaparral line is meant as a gentleman's knife which it seems means "fancier". But a FRN Chaparral for a less expensive model would be a great EDC knife IMO. I think Spyderco should get on it and have some ready by end of day. :)

Jack,

That sure is one sweet little knife ya got there! That stepped titanium looks amazing. Too bad Spyderco didn't use M390 or S90V steel for the blade on this one, though. Not that there's anything wrong with Carpenter's CTS-XHP. It's a fine steel in its own right - Think stainless D2. I have one knife, the Orange Para 2, with CTS-XHP and have no issues with it - Sharpens easily and holds a good edge. I guess I'm just thinking out loud while drooling over your knife. What a beauty!

Well, I finally picked up a black on black PM2.  "Another knife?!!" to quote the wife :)

Here's my choice pic:

Nope not another one, didnt have one just like this LOL.  Nice looking Black on Black

Matt,

You can't go wrong with the uber sexy black on black Para 2.

Nice pic ~ And a very nice website you have, also!

Good luck and cheers, mate!

Here's my black/black P2:

And here he is hanging out with some of his closest friends (above)

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service