Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

These little jems just keep showing up, so I'd like to share.

Views: 2316

Replies to This Discussion

that's a good one jj looks like they are playing my breakfest song eat the other white meat....

They are singing "Momma's in the kitchen cooking Bacon"  also my favorite breakfast song

Tennessee – gathering and consuming roadkill is legal

Illinois – you can’t gather it from along the side of the road or the woods, but if someone kills it (either on purpose or by accident) they can keep it, or if they give it to you YOU can keep it.  Either way, it has to be reported to the DNR.

Maine – if you hit it, you call the police and have them tag it.  Then, you take it home and cook it.  MMM!

California – Nobody’s allowed to pick up roadkill, unless they have a scientific collecting permit and plan to study it.  Nobody’s allowed to eat it.

Minnesota – Pretty much the same as Illinois.

Missouri – You have to obtain written permission to keep a road-killed deer to eat.  I hope they are quick.  That stuff doesn’t stay fresh forever.

Texas – You’re not allowed to keep it.  Drag it to the side of the road and leave it there.  The TDT will take care of it.

Washington State – Call Animal Services.  Don’t eat it.  If it’s on your property, bury it.

Wisconsin – You can obtain a free permit to remove roadkill deer.  There are also contractors who do so.  I imagine, if you collect it, you can keep it.  Any Wisconsinite want to verify?

Wyoming – You have to get it tagged by a game warden, then you can keep it

Good one.

one way to supplement the hamburger budget...rofl

That will sure help stretch that little rabbit out to a full meal

Or Possum and Armadillo.

Did someone say "Armadillo"?

Looks like the Social Security Administration has its own menu...

Think I'll stick with roadkill!

They are always sooo helpful.  So lets mix some with the road kill helper and see if they want lunch...

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service