Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have two AL Mar Eagle automatics. Both are green , however they are both differnt shades of green one has a pocket clip, and the other doesn't .  I have been told they are rare, and quit valuable.  Any information that can be shared would be appreciated. 

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hard to say, as they are still being produced by Al Mar, if I am not mistaken, and I think they started making them back in the 80's. You'd need to know the year and/or blade steel and post a few pictures of the knives with close-ups of and markings on both sides of the blade. Also, the condition of the knife will affect value, as well as whether or not you have the original packaging and/or paperwork to go with it.

Hard to say without a whole lot more info and pics. Kinda like saying "I wanna find out how much my Chevrolet Corvette is worth." Without info on condition, year etc. it is almost impossible to tell. :-)

Manx is corect, for us to do the footwork we need to know exactly what we are looking for

I can offer all information I have. Not much, I do not have the packaging, I know they stopped producing the green eagle automatic many years ago. I will attach photos, as soon as I can

Photos

Hal,

Thanks for the photos, let me see what I can find out for you

Eagle Auto  This appears to be a different year based on the pins and button. You can see what it sold for in 2016

In 2014 this one sold for a higher amount EBK-M4 Eagle

As you can tell they appear to be the same but are listed with different identifiers and the specs are not exactly the same.  That is why it is so important to know exactly what identifiers may be on the knife.

And in 2013 Eagle Auto

Although I have found them green on other sites as sold out there are no indicators as to what they sold for

Jan, 

Thanks for the information. I contacted AL Mar, 

According to their records the knife only came in green. I saw the black ones and a blue on all on a Russian knife site. It seems someone took liberties with powder coating the handles. In any event I like them. 

Thanks again. 
Jan Carter said:

Eagle Auto  This appears to be a different year based on the pins and button. You can see what it sold for in 2016

In 2014 this one sold for a higher amount EBK-M4 Eagle

As you can tell they appear to be the same but are listed with different identifiers and the specs are not exactly the same.  That is why it is so important to know exactly what identifiers may be on the knife.

And in 2013 Eagle Auto

Although I have found them green on other sites as sold out there are no indicators as to what they sold for

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service